IBM Test 000-287. Enterprise Application Development with IBM WebSphere Studio, V5.0 Study Guide
Copyright © 2005 Mikalai Zaikin
Redistribution of this document is permitted as long as it is not used for profits.
|Revision 0.1||16 Sep 2005||MZ|
|Added samples source code and WSAD Practicing Mind Map (see Appendix A, Additional materials).|
|Revision 0.0||18 Jul 2005||MZ|
The purpose of this document is to help in preparation for IBM Test 000-287 (Enterprise Application Development with IBM WebSphere Studio, V5.0).
This document should not be used as the only study material for IBM Test 000-287. It covers all objective topics, but it is not enough. I tried to make this document as much accurate as possible, but if you find any error, please let me know.
Table of Contents
- I. Exam Objectives
- 1. Design, build and test reusable enterprise components
- 2. Design, build and test web components
- 3. Develop clients that access the enterprise components
- 4. Demonstrate understanding of database connectivity and messaging within IBM WebShpere Application Server
- 5. EJB transactions
- 6. Assemble enterprise applications and deploy them in IBM WebSphere Application Server
- 7. Validate, tune and troubleshoot an application within an IBM WebSphere Application Server environment
- Use tracing and profiling tools to analyze and tune applications
- Explain implications of resource management on application design and implementation
- Identify misbehaving application components
- Describe the effects of a server failure on the application
- Validate operational parameters of application server to support the enterprise application
- II. Appendixes
Visit http://java.boot.by for the updates.