How to install Xampp on Windows 10?
Developed by Apache Friends, Xampp is an open source, cross and a free platform. It is based on scripting languages like Perl and PHP. The full form of Xampp is:
X: Cross Platform (As it works on a variety of platforms like Windows, Mac and Linux)
A: Apache (server application)
M: MariaDB (Database)
P: PHP (scripting language)
P: Perl (scripting language)
Here is the video tutorial of "How to install Xampp on windows 10?":
With a simplified Apache distribution, Xampp allows easy creation of local web servers for testing. Other benefits include as follows:
- It is a portable solution and can be carried in a thumb drive
- With a stringent accessibility, it allows only the authorized user to access .
- It maintains high security and authenticity.
- With a default error report , it helps debugging easily
- The entire web server and database stack can be initiated and stopped using a single command.
This video tutorial shall explicate on how to install Xampp server on Windows 10.
To begin with:
- Visit Apache friends website on www.apachefriends.org
- Click the option to download the Xampp for windows
- Wait for the download to be completed
- After the download completes successfully, right click the Xampp folder to install.
- In the set up pages continue to click the “Next” option to progress the installation process.
- As the main Set up page appears, you can see the installation bar which exhibits the installation progression.
- After the installation finishes. Click finish
To know more about Programming Tutorials visit us on www.roseindia.net or subscribe with our You-Tube channel. We provide countless tutorials on different technologies and various programming Languages. Thank You!