In windows 8 operating system you can easily access other computers inside the network by enabling the Remote Desktop Connection in your PC.
1. To configure 'Remote Desktop Connection' on your Windows 8 installed PC, first of all go to the 'Start menu' by clicking the start button on the below extreme right.
2. Now, go to the 'Control Panel' from the Start menu by clicking on Control Panel and open 'System' for the list in Control panel.
3. Now click to 'Remote Settings' under System at located on the right side of the screen.
4. Now, go to the 'Remote' from the above menu and mark the 'Allow Remote Assistance connections to the computer'.
5. Now select the 'Allow remote connections to this computer' button by clicking on the button before it.
5. Mark the 'Allow connections only from computers running Remote Desktop with Network Level Authentication (recommended)' to select and click 'Apply button and then Ok button.
6. To whether the remote desktop connection has been configured properly go to 'All Programs' in the start menu and select the Remote Desktop connection under "Accessories"
7. Now, you have successfully configured the remote desktop connection in your PC.
8. Enter the IP address of the computer within your network to which you want to establish the remote desktop connection and click to 'Connect' button below.
9. Now, you have successfully connected to another computer and you can easily access the other computer using remote desktop connection.
10. Enter the User name and password of the computer for which you have entered the IP address.
11. After entering the user name and password click to OK button.
12. You will now see the desktop of another computer which is ready to use now.