Discovery Machine Gear
The Discovery Machine Modeler allows
experts to easily and seamlessly encode their knowledge and processes into
immediately usable, executable graphical software that can then be shared,
modified, and leveraged.
- Discovery Machine Modeler our core knowledge
acquisition and engineering platform, works on Microsoft, Linux, and Mac
- DM Custom Consoles are authored applications
consisting of the DM Modeler UI components and framework. It allows
visualization or modification of the underlying DM models.
- Discovery Machine Sketching Console is a DM Custom
Console containing the Sketch Editor and Scenario Viewer from the DM Modeler
in order to capture high-level processes and concepts.
- Discovery Machine GearRunner runs Discovery Machine
Gears without needing the full DM Modeler. DM Gears are customized,
stand-alone, executable process models. DM Gears can be incorporated into
current systems to create new or enhanced knowledge systems or connected
together to form new knowledge systems.
- DM Custom Advisors are authored applications
consisting of a user interface and DM Gears. They do not allow visualization
or modification of the underlying DM models.
- Discovery Machine Methodology, a licensable
technology, enables experts to capture and run their best practices.
- Discovery Machine Templates are customizable DMI
models covering a wide range of 'quick start' examples.
- Discovery Machine Plug-ins enhance functionality.
Plug-ins are available for BIOSPICE and Eclipse.
- Discovery Machine Site License authorizes users to
interface or embed any DM product in a single application or system.
It entitles the user or organization to the DM Gear and DM Project API?s.
Click on this link to get more detail: http://www.discoverymachine.com/