JavaCov is a unique J2SE/J2EE coverage-testing tool. It
is the only Java testing tool capable of verifying the so-called MC/DC (Modified
Condition/Decision Coverage) testing criterion i.e. no other tool
tests and reports as reliably or as quickly at branch level.
- Eclipse 2.1.x plugin (version 0.1.2 beta),
- JavaCov monitors each branch and MC/DC criterion
(even in the case of multi-thread applications) i.e. JavaCov will show users
which IF etc. branches were passed through at least once
during the unit test in either direction - this is achieved by instrumenting
on BOTH sides of key features in the original source code.
- Test cases are optimized
- JavaCov monitors the coverage contribution of new
test cases, offers historical comparisons. Data is collected in storage
points literally PC-by-PC then centralized.
- In the results this tool displays the test cases
covering any designated branch,
- JavaCov is compatible with other testing tools,
- Report generation is into HTML and XML,
- Apache Ant integration and support for test
Click on the link to go to detail page: http://www.alvicom.hu/products/JavaCov