Are you new to the Java programming Language? Start learning the programming concepts and master the development of desktop, web and mobile application development.
New to Java Programming? How to learn and master Java programming language in less time?
I am new to Java, how I can learn Java programming Language?
Java is a programming language which you can use to develop the Desktop, web
, Mobile Application.
So, first thing in learning the Java programming language is to learn the core of the Java programming language. Java programming language is still very famous and top used programming language for application development. Beginners must learn Java along with many other programming languages for making bright career in IT field.
Java programmers are well paid in the software industry and lots of jobs are available for the experienced Java developers. Check the article What are the prerequisites for learning Java? for getting complete details about learning this exciting programming language.
You must also check following articles:
- What are the benefits of learning Java Programming?
- What is the use of java?
- Why You Should Learn Java?
- Java for Beginners - How to learn Java Programming?
- Best Java Tutorial for Beginners
- Java Programming video tutorial for beginners
This main programming language is also known as the Core Java programming. In core Java programming you should learn the core concepts of Java programming language and learn how to use these concepts to make Java programs.
The main things in Core Java are:
- Learn to create and use variables in your Java program.
- Java operators are used for performing various operations on
the objects or variables. Learn Java Operators in detail because
you will be using these features of Java very frequently in your
- In this section you will learn various statements in Java.
- Access Modifiers are used to restrict the access of
variables/objects to the outside world in Java.
Class & Object
- The Class and & Objects concepts are part of OOPs principals
in Java and you should learn it in great detail.
- How are the different types of constructors in Java and how to
- Interfaces in Java is used to define the classes which avoid
- The is very import and you must learn it.
Java API Classes
- Learn various API's provided in Java.
- Threading - Learn Java threading concepts in detail at Threading in Java tutorials section.
After learning above concepts you can move on to the Advanced Java.
Here is the video tutorial:
The Advanced Java includes the following main topics:
- Generic Programming
- Collections Framework
- Java Data Structure
- Exception Handling
- JDBC- Database Programming
- Learn to use the JDBC API for creating database driven web or
desktop applications in Java.
- Learning network programming in Java is also very important.
You can learn network programming with the following tutorials:
a) Networking in Java
b) URL in term of Java Network Programming
c) Overview of Networking through JAVA, Find Your Host Name
d) Datagram in network environment
e) Client Socket Information
- Java Swing API is used to develop GUI based applications which
can run on desktop and web browsers (as Applet or through
JavaWeb Start). In this section we have a collection of more
than 200 tutorials of Swing application programming.
Multithreaded Programming - In Java multithreading can be
used to develop programs that runs in many threads to perform
the work fast. Check
Multithreading Example In Java and
Java for Multithreading applications with Example for more
details on this topic.
- Applets are Java program that runs in Java enabled web
- Java Web Applications (JSP and Servlets) - In Java Web
applications is developed using
- Java IO classes
- The IO classes are used for reading and writing from files,
streaming etc.. in Java. The Java IO classes are very important
and Java developers must learn all these classes.
- Java Regular Expression
- Regular expressions are used for pattern matching and
replacing text in Java. Developers should learn regular
expressions in Java also.
- Graphics Programming in Java - These are the example of 2D graphics programming in Java.
Web Application Development
After learning the Advanced Java you should the web application development in Java. For beginning the web application development JSP and Servlets are the first things you should learn.
Once you are comfortable with all the above concepts you should learn the Frameworks used to develop the Web applications. Here is the list of Frameworks you should learn.
After learning all these technologies you will be able to develop enterprise application. Later on you will be learning the new concepts while working on your project.
Most of the time developer keeps on learning the new things while working on
the project as each project brings new challenges. You have to solve the
technical difficulties to bring something meaningful for your clients as per
their business requirement.
Learn all these programming technologies at our website http://www.roseindia.net/java/index.shtml.