Home Discussion Discuss: MySQL Absolute Value

• Please help with the following queryAnkit April 24, 2012 at 7:04 PM

mysql> select * from Salespeople ; +------+---------+-----------+------+ | snum | sname | city | comm | +------+---------+-----------+------+ | 1001 | Peel | London | 0.12 | | 1002 | Serres | San Jose | 0.13 | | 1003 | Axelrod | Newyork | 0.1 | | 1004 | Motika | London | 0.11 | | 1007 | Rifkin | Barcelona | 0.15 | +------+---------+-----------+------+ 5 rows in set (0.00 sec) mysql> select * from Salespeople where comm =.12; Empty set (0.00 sec)

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
MySQL

MySQL Absolute Value
MySQL Absolute Value       MySQL Absolute Value is used to return the absolute value of a records... describes you to find the Absolute Value in MySQL. To understand the example we use 

PHP Tutorial

MySql Absolute Value
MySql Absolute Value This example illustrates how to find the absolute value of the table. In this example we use abs keywords to find the absolute value... the absolute value display of emp_value column. Query 

General

Get Absolute Value
Get Absolute Value       Absolute value is the only value of a number regardless... of class java.lang.Math that returns absolute value  of a given number 

JDBC Questions

i am inserting an image into database but it is showing relative path not absolute path
i am inserting an image into database but it is showing relative path not absolute path   hi my first page......... <html> <head>... type="text" name="pno"><br><br> <input type="submit" value="add 

PHP Questions

absolute path in php - PHP
absolute path in php  how to get absolute path in php 

Java Beginners

get absolute time java
get absolute time java  How to get absolute time in java 

PHP Tutorial

PHP Get Absolute Path
This example shows you how you can get the absolute path of a file. We... can get the absolute path of the file. Code: <?php//to know your absolute path echo realpath(dirname("absolutepath.php")); ?> 

JSP-Tutorials

Jsp Absolute Path
Jsp Absolute Path   ... the absolute path in jsp. The absolute path is the full path that contains the root directory instead of a few directories contained within the absolute path 

Java-Tutorials

Getting a absolute path
Getting a absolute path     .... To find an absolute path of a file, Firstly we have to make a class... the name of the file whose absolute path you want to know. Now call the method 

Java Technology Tutorials

Java file absolute path
Java file absolute path In this section, you will learn how to get the absolute path of the file. Description of code: If you want to locate a file without requiring further information, you can use absolute path. It always contain 

General

Java get Absolute Path
Java get Absolute Path       In this section, you will study how to obtain the absolute path... file.getAbsolutePath() returns the absolute path of the given file.     

JPA

JPA Abs Function
JPA Abs Function       In this section, you will learn about the JPA Abs() function. This method returns absolute value of the given field. JPA Abs Function 

Java Tips and Examples

Absolute Layout
of the label should change, as it will with layout managers, but not with absolute... accomodate to these changes, absolute layout doesn't'. Components like text 

JDBC Questions

i am inserting an image into database but it is showing relative path not absolute path
i am inserting an image into database but it is showing relative path not absolute path   hi my first page......... Image Enter your name: Upload photo: Father name: Age: Username: Password Qualification: Gender: Phone 

JDBC Questions

i am inserting an image into database but it is showing relative path not absolute path   hi my first page......... Image Enter your name: Upload photo: Father name: Age: Username: Password Qualification: Gender: Phone 

General

Java BigDecimal abs example
. By doing this the absolute value that the .abs() method returns is modified... of bigdecimal class. Method always returns absolute values. Here it returns the absolute values of bigdecimal class objects big_0 & big_1 respectively 

Java Tips and Examples

Getting a absolute path
Getting a absolute path      ... after reading this lesson, you will be able to find the absolute path of a file.... To find an absolute path of a file, Firstly we have to make a class GetAbsolutePath 

PHP Questions

by value or by reference
by value or by reference  Are objects passed by value or by reference 

PHP Questions

the value of $$b
the value of $$b  If the variable $a is equal to 5 and variable $b is equal to character a, what?s the value of $$b 

HTML Questions

PASS value
PASS value  javascript to pass value to other html file 

Hibernate Interview Questions

Min Value
Min Value   How to access min value of column from database table?   Hi Samar, You can access minimum value of column from database...(selectQuery); System.out.println("Min Value : " +query.list().get(0 

Java Beginners

sentinel value
sentinel value  how to count the number of red cars that assume 10 cars using sentinel value 

Java Beginners

sentinel value
sentinel value  how to count the number of red cars. Assume there are 10 cars.   how to count the number of red cars that assume 10 cars using sentinel value 

Hibernate Interview Questions

Update value
Update value  How to update value of database using hibernate ?   Hi Samar, With the help of this code, you will see how can update database using hibernate. package net.roseindia.DAO; import 

Hibernate Questions

hash value

Java Beginners

sentinel value

JavaScript Questions

increamenting the value

General Information

Ayurveda - An absolute key to Health And Happiness
Ayurveda - An absolute key to Health And Happiness Ayurveda is the oldest science of healing that dates back to 5000 years ago. Derived from two Sanskrit words ‘ayus’ means ‘life’ and ‘veda’ means 

Java-Tutorials

Laying Out Components Using Absolute Coordinates
Laying Out Components Using Absolute Coordinates... or the frame. Absolute coordinates are the fixed points of frame or window which... on the frame according to the absolute coordinate of the frame or window 

Java Beginners

what is set value or get value mathod?
what is set value or get value mathod?  i create a JTable in this table it containt 3 column or 10 rows. i want to get two value from access file db1 and i want to set third value in third column and set it in again db1? pls tell 

DMCA.com