Home Discussion Discuss: PHP SQL LIKE Operator

• like operatorsahar October 12, 2012 at 6:28 AM

hey What if I want those tuples whose name consists of 3 or more words ?

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Quartz Tutorials

LIKE Operator
SQL Like Operator Query Now we want to select the persons name those name... LIKE Operator       The LIKE operator is used for searching  a specified pattern 

Quartz Tutorials

SQL AND Like Operator
SQL AND Like Operator       The SQL AND Like Operator work with WHERE clause to find... The Tutorial illustrates an example from SQL AND Like Operator. In this Tutorial 

MySQL

PHP SQL LIKE Operator
PHP SQL LIKE Operator       This example illustrates how to use the like operator in sql query. The LIKE operator is used in a WHERE clause to search for  matching strings based 

PHP

PHP SQL LIKE Operator
PHP SQL LIKE Operator This example illustrates how to use the like operator in sql query. The LIKE operator is used in a WHERE clause to search... <?php   $con = mysql_connect(" 

SQL Tutorial

SQL AND Like Operator
SQL AND Like Operator       The SQL AND Like Operator work with WHERE clause to find... The Tutorial illustrates an example from SQL AND Like Operator. In this Tutorial 

SQL Tutorial

LIKE Operator
LIKE Operator       The LIKE operator is used for searching  a specified pattern in the column. In this example we will show you how to use the Like operator to get 

Quartz Tutorials

SQL BETWEEN Operator
value2 SQL Like Operator Query The SQL Like Operator... SQL BETWEEN Operator       The SQL Between Operator works where you want to select a range 

PHP Questions

like operator
like operator  how to select exact value using like operator in php 

MySQL

Mysql Like Operator
in select query. The like comparison Operator in SQL allows you to match any... Mysql Like Operator      ... from 'Mysql Like Operator'.To grasp this exammple we create a table'employee1 

SQL Tutorial

Mysql Like Operator
of pattern matching in select query. The like comparison Operator in SQL allows you... Mysql Like Operator     ... to understand an  example from 'Mysql Like Operator'.To grasp this exammple we create 

Quartz Tutorials

SQL IN Operator
SQL IN Operator       SQL IN Operator helps you to specify multiple values in a WHERE Clause. Understand with Example The Tutorial illustrate an example from SQL 

SQL Tutorial

SQL BETWEEN Operator
value2 SQL Like Operator Query The SQL Like Operator... SQL BETWEEN Operator       The SQL Between Operator works where you want to select a range 

SQL Question

why we use ^ operator in sql, and what is the meaning of that operator?
why we use ^ operator in sql, and what is the meaning of that operator?  why we use ^ operator in sql, and what is the meaning of that operator 

SQL Tutorial

SQL IN Operator
SQL IN Operator       SQL IN Operator helps you to specify multiple values in a WHERE Clause. Understand with Example The Tutorial illustrate an example from SQL 

MySQL

Mysql Like Operator
Mysql Like Operator       Mysql Like Operator is used to compare a part of string using the % wild... 'Mysql Like Operator'. This section of tutorial lists  records or rows from 

SQL Tutorial

Mysql Like Operator
Mysql Like Operator       Mysql Like Operator is used to compare a part of string using... an example from 'Mysql Like Operator'.This section of tutorial lists  records 

Hibernate Questions

Hibernate HQL query by using like operator.
Hibernate HQL query by using like operator.  How use like operator.... It is minimal object oriented, similar to SQL.It works like a bridge between database and application. Like operator is used for string pattern matching 

MySQL

Mysql like syntax
in select query. The like comparison Operator in SQL allows you to match any... from 'Mysql Like Operator'.To grasp this exammple we create a table'employee1... and datatype respectively. The Syntax for like operator is given below 

SQL Tutorial

Mysql like syntax
of pattern matching in select query. The like comparison Operator in SQL allows you... an  example from 'Mysql Like Operator'.To grasp this exammple we create...' with required fieldname and datatype respectively. The Syntax for like operator 

SQL Tutorial

SQL UNION ALL Operator
SQL UNION ALL Operator       The SQL UNION ALL Operator is used to list all records from  two or more select statements. The SQL Union ALL  Operator 

JSP Interview Questions

how to search for string using LIKE operator instead of integer?
how to search for string using LIKE operator instead of integer?  ... "table2" details. in other words, my "dbtable.jsp" query should be like this (select * from items where itemname LIKE '"+id). and my detail file "table2.jsp 

Quartz Tutorials

SQL UNION Operator
SQL UNION Operator       The UNION operator combine the result-set of two or more... The Tutorial helps you to understand SQL UNION Operator .In this Tutorial, we 

Java-Tutorials

JDBC: LIKE Clause Example
% and _ wild card characters. MySql LIKE operator provides a easy way of comparing... Selecting records String sql = "SELECT * FROM student WHERE name LIKE 'r...JDBC: LIKE Clause Example In this section, you will learn how to use LIKE 

SQL Tutorial

SQL UNION Operator
SQL UNION Operator       The UNION operator combine the result-set of two or more... The Tutorial helps you to understand SQL UNION Operator .In this Tutorial, we 

Quartz Tutorials

SQL _ Wildcards
. The Wildcards is used with LIKE operator.  Understand with Example ... character .The LIKE operator is always used with wildcards. Create Table... WHERE ColumnName LIKE pattern SQL % Wildcards Query Now we 

SQL Tutorial

Mysql Date like
Mysql Date like       The Like Operator is used in pattern matching by comparison with character... | +-------+---------+------------+ 7 rows in set (0.00 sec) Query to view data using date like 

JavaScript Questions

javascript equality operator
javascript equality operator  javascript equality operator - What...;javascript equality operator Equal (==) Not equal (!=) Strict equal... the equality like .. '' == '0' // false 0 == '' // true 0 == '0 

SQL Question

SQL - SQL
SQL  How to combine 'LIKE' and 'IN' operators in sql query?   select name from tab1 where name like 'R%' AND city in('bangalore','mumbai'); Table Name: tab1 FieldName ===================== | name | city 

SQL Question

SQL - SQL
SQL  Jus c da case we hve certain images in some folder or some area in sql can we create trigger or procedure so dat in front like in asp page while clicking image it will be showed in page ...... ...I mean writing code for each 

SQL Question

how do i use sql like query in my jsp page
how do i use sql like query in my jsp page  how do i use sql like query in my jsp page   Hi Friend, Try the following code: <%@ page... where name like 'a%'"); while(rs.next()){ out.println(rs.getString("name")+"< 

DMCA.com