Spring MVC framework Features
This section contains the unique features of Spring MVC web framework.
Given below the unique features of the Spring MVC framework :
- In Spring MVC framework, clear division of functions / roles and each role is carried through a
specific object. For example, DispatcherServlet is used to
act as central Servlet or Front Controller . The key function of
this object is to dispatching requests to controllers.
- In Spring MVC , framework and application classes can be configured very
effectively and easily as JavaBeans.
- Spring MVC provides adjustability and flexibility. You can define
any number of controller method signature you need.
- In Spring MVC, you can reuse business code without duplication. To
extend a specific base class of framework, you can reuse the business
objects or form objects without duplicating them.
- Spring MVC provides customization of binding and validation.
- Spring MVC provides customization of handler mapping and view
- Spring MVC view technology supports flexible model transfer using
- Spring MVC supports JSPs , JSTL, Velocity effectively and also provides
customization of locale and theme resolution.
- Spring tag library , also known as JSP tag library, provides more
flexibility and also supports various features like data binding and themes.
- Spring MVC support beans whose life cycle extends up to current HTTP
Session or HTTP request.