November 13, 2010 at 3:39 PM
we can repair Mysql table using SQL statement with following staps:
- In the tree to the left, click on the hmailserver database.
The hMailServer database will now be active.
- In the right part of the SQLyog window, click on the Query tab.
- Enter REPAIR TABLE tablename, for example, REPAIR TABLE hm_messages.
- Click on the Execute Current Query button in the toolbar (or select Edit->Execute Query->Execute current query or press F5).
- MySQL should now repair the table. After the table has been repaired, restart the MySQL and than the hMailServer service. Depending on what table is corrupt, a restart of the services may not be required, but we recommend that you always do it.