March 18, 2013 at 6:03 PM
- Class is a blue print which is used
to represent a real world object.
- A class can declare and define the
attributes and methods.
- Instance of a class can be created.
- A class can extend the another class
and can implement the interface.
- Interface are basically outlines.
- Using Interface you can only declare
the attributes and methods. To
define methods a class is required.
It forces the subclasses to
implement all of its methods.
- Instance of an Interface can't be
created. Only the reference can be
- An interface can extend another