We are hosting the Olympic games. Write a program that will track all the details of this hosting.
- The program should track the countries and their players along with the games that they are participating in.
- It will track the medal winners for each game.
- The program should generate the following reports
a. A medal tally
b. For a given country, all the winning players, their medals and the games they won it in.
c. Bonus report: for a given game, give the winning players and their countries.
The following are the guidelines while writing this program
- Only command line based interactions to keep it simple. You may gather inputs from standard input and show reports on standard output.
- No persistence is required for the data ΓΆβ?¬β?? we can add persistence later when we go to using the JDBC APIs.
- Make reasonable assumptions where there is ambiguity and state those while demonstrating the program.
- Use Collections Framework.
- Apply Object Oriented programming principles.