ResourceBundle Editor is an Eclipse plugin for editing localized properties files. It allows you to manage key/value information for all related properties files at once, through the same screen. No more flipping, and searching through files for keys or values to modify or otherwise deal with. Supported Eclipse versions are 3.x and 2.x (up to 0.6.0). The plugin user interface is offered in English, French, Spanish, German, Brazilian Portuguese, Italian, Japanese, and Norwegian.
* Keys are always sorted.
* Can report missing, duplicate, and similar values.
* Non-ASCII character conversion to/from Unicode.
* Multiple properties file formating options (key grouping, line wrapping, etc).
* Can toggle between flat and hierarchical view of keys.
* Can rename or delete groups of keys.
* Wizard for creating new resource bundle.
* Supports Eclipse "nl" structure for I18N of plugins.
know click for more information.
Rs. 20,000 US$ 300
Today: Rs. 10,000 US$150
Course Duration: 30 hrs
Posted on: March 3, 2008 If you enjoyed this post then why not add us on Google+? Add us to your Circles