This Eclipse plugin is a simple personal or project Wiki. A Wiki is many things, but in the context of Eclipse, it is a powerful project documentation tool linking documentation to eclipse resources, web sites, bug tracking tools and other
There are some feature following here:
* Link to local Wiki documents
* Link to resources in the Eclipse workspace
* Link to Java source code in the current project path simply by typing the fully qualified name of a class (classes in the default package are not supported).
* Link to urls automatically
* Exclude words from being links
* Define common prefixes to any website, Wiki, Eclipse resource, and more using a local WikiSpace
* Export your wiki including all the linked Eclipse resources. (Java source is converted to HTML using the excellent Java2Html)
* The multipage editor has a browser view to make reading easier and a syntax view to help editing. There are three renderers to choose from depending on your chosen wiki markup: TWiki, SnipSnap and Ward's Wiki.
A cool feature is that any image linked to in the Wiki Document is inlined in the browser view. So you can create a local folder of images and link to them in your Wiki pages.
* Headers and Footers in the browser view and exported documents
* Embed other wiki documents, eclipse resources and Java code in Wiki documents.
* Syntax colouring for links
* Completion for eclipse resources, local wiki documents, WikiSpace links and Java types in the same project
* Hover text and previews on links
* An Outline of document headings
Know for more information.
If you are facing any programming issue, such as compilation errors or not able to find the code you are looking for.
Ask your questions, our development team will try to give answers to your questions.