JasperAssistant is a visual report designer for JasperReports, a popular open-source reporting engine. It is built on top of the Eclipse's plug-in architecture and its main goal is to help you create JasperReports report definition files through an intuitive graphical interface.Why JasperAssistant ?
* Design and layout your reports using an intuitive visual interface and avoid the need for XML editing of JasperReports templates.
* Take advantage of Eclipse IDE integration and effectively combine Java and JasperReports development.
* Efficiently locate and correct report problems using precise error indications.
* Preview your reports instantly using live data from a JDBC database connection, an XML document, JavaBeans array or a custom data source.
* Export and preview your reports in PDF, Excel, HTML, CSV and XML formats.
Know click for more information.
If you are facing any programming issue, such as compilation errors or not able to find the code you are looking for.
Ask your questions, our development team will try to give answers to your questions.