FITpro is an open source software solution brought to you by Luxoft. FITpro for Eclipse harnesses the power of the Framework for Integrated Tests (Fit) for Java within the Eclipse IDE.
FITpro for Eclipse
FITpro is an open source software solution brought to you by Luxoft. FITpro
for Eclipse harnesses the power of the Framework for Integrated Tests (Fit) for
Java within the Eclipse IDE.
FITpro requires Eclipse 3.2+ and Java JRE
The latest release of FITpro can be downloaded three ways:
1. Point your Eclipse update
- Open Eclipse
- Go to the Help menu, then select Software Updates, then Find and Install
- Pick "Search for new features to install" and press Next
- Press "New Remote Site", and for the name enter "FITpro"
and the URL enter "http://fitpro.sourceforge.net/EclipseUpdate/",
then press OK.
- Make sure FITpro is ticked, then press Finish.
- Tick FITpro and press Next.
- Press "I accept the terms" radio button, press Next
- press Finish
- Restart Eclipse
2. Get the FITpro zip from
SourceForge download page . Then:
- Make sure Eclipse is not running
- Unzip the FITpro.zip into your Eclipse plugins directory (at <eclipse
dir>/plugins). If this does not work, try a different zip client.
- When you open Eclipse next, FITpro features will be available. Please see
the FITpro Help guide in Eclipse Help for more information on how to use the
3. You can checkout the current
development code from SVN and compile
yourself with Java 1.5.
Please note that there is an additional download of a zip to get our custom
fixture files. The custom fixtures and some examples of Fit files and suites are
also available if you checkout the current development code from SVN.
If you have any problems/issues with the download, please try a different zip
client. Please make sure you have the Eclipse update URL correct.
If you have further problems, send an email to email@example.com or post to the Fit
- Create - Create requirements
that double as tests in our WYSWIG HTML Editor. Quickly create new tests
based on existing fixtures with our test template tool.
- Organize - Create and
execute ordered suites of tests to check real world scenarios.
- Test - Execute Fit tests,
folders of tests and test suites within Eclipse.
from Fit tests to fixtures. Inherently provides traceability.
- - View
result totals in your Eclipse console after Fit test execution, and view
reports on Fit test, folder and suite executions.
Click on the link to go to detail page: http://fitpro.sourceforge.net/