Home Discussion Discuss: Setting the close button operation for the frame in Java

• segsuresh kumar April 24, 2012 at 10:18 PM

some thing is wrong in this program.........? object declearation.......... plzzzzzzzzz check it

• ThanxChirag parekh August 1, 2012 at 6:52 PM

Its really helpful to me... thanx..

• Goodjoe quimby August 6, 2012 at 11:30 AM

Nice job. Thanks

• Thank you!Richard November 2, 2012 at 2:26 PM

Exactly what I needed!

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java-Tutorials

Setting the close button operation for the frame in Java
Setting the close button operation for the frame in Java... will learn how to implement the close button of any frame or window in java... automatically. The close button of the frame has to be set for the desired operation (i.e. 

Java-Tutorials

JFrame Close On Button Click
in Java and close this frame by clicking on a button . In this example we... to close frame on click on the button. This example explains you how a frame can... on the button on a frame. In this example we will use the dispose() method to close 

Java Beginners

how can i close a frame. - Java Beginners
how can i close a frame.  Hi, My question is how can we close... and in that table is displayed and one button is added to that frame............my target is when i click on that button, a new frame is coming and updated table 

Java Beginners

how can i close particular frame in swings - Java Beginners
on second frame close button, it should only get close....iam trying this in swings...how can i close particular frame in swings  Hi, I want to know, how can we close a particular frame when mulitple frames are appearing as output 

Swing AWT

How to close a frame on action event of a button from a different class ?
How to close a frame on action event of a button from a different class ?  How to close a frame on action event of a button from a different class... initialized. For each frame there is a class. now I want to close the frame (which 

Java-Tutorials

Remove Minimize and Maximize Button of Frame in Java
Remove Minimize and Maximize Button of Frame in Java... of a frame. We know that the title bar contains icon, minimize, maximize and close..., the frame or window displays on the screen without minimize and maximize button 

Java Server Faces Questions

Hide Close Button in Java Applet - Java Server Faces Questions
Hide Close Button in Java Applet  I have an applet while running...... button or close button. Java Applet Code - Show and Hide Buttons on Applet ...;This is the calculation frame!"); Button btn = new Button("Create new Frame to hide close 

Swing AWT

add button to the frame - Swing AWT
add button to the frame  i want to add button at the bottom... table with database data JFrame frame = new JFrame("View Patients...); frame.setDefaultCloseOperation(JFrame.EXIT_ON_CLOSE 

Java-Tutorials

Creating a Frame
the boolean value true. The close button of the frame by default performs the hide... close operation by setting the setDefaultCloseOperation() to EXIT_ON_CLOSE value...;    This program shows you how to create a frame in Java Swing 

Java Server Faces Questions

how to close JSF application..?
how to close JSF application..?  how to close jsf appliaction using command button with help of java code 

Java-Tutorials

Making a Frame Non Resizable in Java
Making a Frame Non Resizable in Java       This program illustrates you how to make a frame non resizable. It means, disabling the maximize button of the frame. The setResizable 

Java-Tutorials

Image on Frame in Java AWT
Image on Frame in Java AWT     .... This constructor set the size, visibility and the close operation on the close button of the frame. MediaTracker :  MediaTracker is the class 

Java Technology Tutorials

Java file close
Java file close This section demonstrates you the use of close() method.... You can done this using the method close(). This method automatically flush out the stream. It is necessary to close the stream after performing any file 

Java-Tutorials

How to Create Button on Frame
a command button on the Java Awt Frame. There is a program for the best... How to Create Button on Frame     ...; frame the topic of Java AWT package. In the section, from the generated output 

Java-Tutorials

Removing the Title Bar of a Frame
button, maximize button and close button with the title of the frame... bar of a frame or window in java. That means show the frame or window without... Removing the Title Bar of a Frame    

JSP Interview Questions

frame
frame  how to creat a frame in java   Hi Friend, Try the following code: import java.awt.*; import javax.swing.*; import java.awt.event.*; class RetrieveDataFromTextFields{ public static void main(String[] args 

Java Beginners

Frame
Frame  Michael wants to create a Java application with the following requirements: 1.Two labels representing name and age. 2.Two textboxes accepting name and age. The textbox accepting age should accept maximum 2 values. 3.A 

General

Drag and Drop components from one frame to another frame
button etc.) from one frame to another frame. In this code we have used... Drag and Drop components from one frame to another frame       Java code given below shows 

General

Hiding Frame in Java
click on the close button of the frame, the frame will not be closed... are handling the event generated by the frame when you click on the close button... Hiding Frame in Java       

Java Beginners

java button - Java Beginners
java button  i want to make form with checkboxes, after this i need button thich will open new pop-up page, where will be shown only this checkboxes..."); private JCheckBox cb4 = new JCheckBox("Check Box 4"); private JButton button 

Java Beginners

JRadio Button - Java Beginners
JFrame("Frame in Java Swing"); f.getContentPane().setLayout(null); JLabel lbl1...); f.setDefaultCloseOperation(JFrame.EXIT_ON_CLOSE); } } Thanks 

Programming Tutorials

Creating a Frame
; Setting the Icon for a Frame    Showing a Dialog Box  ...; Setting the Bounds for a Maximized Frame    Iconifying... Java Swing In this section we are giving many tutorial example of Java 

Java Beginners

call frame - Java Beginners
call frame   dear java, I want to ask something about call frame to another frame and back to first frame. I have FrameA and FrameB. In frameA... it because after i fill JTextfield1(FrameB) with "JAVA" then click button(FrameB 

General

Making a Frame Non Resizable in Java
Making a Frame Non Resizable in Java   ... a frame non resizable. It means that the disabling the maximize button of the frame. The setResizable() method has been used to make the frame resizable 

Java Beginners

creating browse button - Java Beginners
creating browse button  how can we create a browse button along with a textfield in java swings.  Hi friend, import... ActionListener { JButton button; JTextField field; public BrowsePath 

Java Beginners

Frame related query - Java Beginners
Frame related query  hi..... i m having a query dat...can i open a frame inside another frame like dis.. m a new biginner of java n m finding... java.awt.event.*; public class TestFrame extends Frame implements ActionListener 

Framework Questions

is it possible to display page in full frame...after dividing page into frames...and is it possible to close frame
full page view is it possible?? is there any option to close the frame...is it possible to display page in full frame...after dividing page into frames...and is it possible to close frame   

Applet Questions

button to accept user input
SwingExample(){ JFrame f = new JFrame("Frame in Java Swing"); f.getContentPane...button to accept user input  private void jButton1ActionPerformed... database it just gives me an error.please help   Here is java swing example 

Java Beginners

how to go from one frame to another frame in swings - Java Beginners
how to go from one frame to another frame in swings  Hi, My task is to go from one frame to another.......... let us think that iam having two buttons on a frame........button names are ok and next........ when iam clicking 

Java Beginners

call frame again - Java Beginners
call frame again  d, thank's for your answer, but i can't combine... can run ,first i have one frameA in this frame have one jTextfield1,one jbutton1,second i have FrameB in this frame have one Jtextfield1 and jbutton1. I can 

DMCA.com