If you have installed Windows 8 in your computer and facing problem in connecting to the internet, all you need is to do the proxy settings using your browser. Here we will learn to do the proxy settings in Internet explorer.
1. To begin with, first open the Internet Explorer (IE) browser on your computer.
2. Now, go to the 'Tools' option of the browser located on the top and select 'Internet options' and click.
3. Now, click to 'Connections' option located on the top of the internet options.
4. Click to 'LAN Settings' button below
5. Now select 'Automatically detect settings' and 'Use a proxy server for your LAN' box below.
6. Now, input the IP address in the address box and the port number in the port box. Now, click to OK button.
7. Once you click the Ok button, you will be directed to the next phase of proxy settings. Click on OK button again.
8. Now you have successfully configured the Proxy settings on your computer and can use internet on your Windows 8 operating system.
If you enjoyed this post then why not add us on Google+? Add us to your Circles
Liked it! Share this Tutorial
Discuss: Proxy Setting in Windows 8 for IE
Post your Comment