Another important thing to connect your Windows 8 installed PC to internet is the 'Network IP Setting' of your PC. So, let us learn how to configure your Network IP in Windows 8 on your PC.
1. To access your Network IP setting, first of all go to the start menu on your Desktop and Select the 'Network' option from the menu.
2. Once you click on the Network option, you will be directed to the Network (WORKGROUP) section, showing all the networks connected to the PC. Now, right click on 'Network' icon located at the end of the right side menu of the computer and click on 'Properties' option.
3. Now, click on the 'Change adapter settings' option on the right side.
4. After clicking on the change adapter setting button you will see the network connections available in your network like Ethernet, Ethernet2, Ethernet3.
5. Now, right click on 'Ethernet' and go to 'Properties'.
6. Now, we will be directed to the 'Networking' section, where you will find the options to configure your Networking.
7. Now select 'Internet Protocol Version 4(TCP/IPv4)' option from the lists of available options and click to 'OK' button.
8. Now, select 'Use the following IP address' to enter the IP address.
9. Now, fill the IP address box with the appropriate IP address of your connection and select the 'Use the following DNS server addressees' button and then click to OK button.
10. Now again right click on 'Ethernet' and go to 'Status'.
11. You can now see your internet connection active with Send and receive signal.
12. You can also find the details of your connection by clicking on the Details button below.
If you enjoyed this post then why not add us on Google+? Add us to your Circles
Liked it! Share this Tutorial
Discuss: Network IP Setting in Windows 8
Post your Comment