In this article we are taking Windows as the operating system and web browser as Internet Explorer 7.
Java for Internet Explorer
In this article we are taking Windows as the operating
system and web browser as Internet Explorer 7. To enable or disable Java in Internet Explorer 4, 5, 6, or 7, follow the
instructions given below :
- Go to the Tools menu and select Internet Options.
- Click on the Programs tab.
- Click Manage Add-ons.
- Highlight Java Plug-in.
- Under "Settings", click on the Disable button.
- Click OK, and then OK again.
Enable Internet Explorer 6 and earlier version by following the steps listed
- Go to the Tools menu and choose Internet Options.
- Click on to the Security tab.
- In case of versions 5.x and 6, click on the Custom Level button while in
case of version 4.x, click on the Custom and then on the Settings button:
*Java: Scroll to the "Java" section. (In version 6, this section
comes under "Java VM", under "Java permissions") Click Disable Java option for
disabling Java and click a different setting, such as High Safety or Medium
Safety for re-enabling the java again.
- Refresh the browser by closing and restarting it.