Home Discussion Discuss: Simple Calculator Application In Java Script

• NEED HELPEmmanuel Kufuor June 9, 2011 at 4:43 PM

Am a programming student in a university in Ghana. We are in a summer break, i have started coding and am encountering problems. i need help.The code is for calculation of gold.Am using java language, formula: number of blades = weighed gold / 0.8. so gold amount = number of blades * current price of one blade. PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP. KUFUOR EMMANUEL. VALLEY VIEW UNIVERSITY. GHANA

• core javasunanda June 22, 2011 at 5:09 PM

java is supereb programming language.

• javascriptsakthi February 20, 2012 at 9:20 PM

calculator

• FunctionAaron Brewer November 6, 2012 at 3:08 AM

You need to add a semi-colon after defining the function.

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
JavaScript Tutorial

Simple Calculator Application In Java Script
Simple Calculator Application In Java Script  ... Calculator The objective of this project is  learn how to write a simple... a simple JavaScript calculator that can add, subtract, multiply or divide two 

Java Beginners

Calculator
Calculator  need a simple java program to degin a CALCULATOR without using ADVANCED JAVA....   Calculator in Java Swing 

Blog

Sitemap Java Script Tutorial
a Simple EJB Application Tutorial | Complete Spring Tutorial | Building Web Application With Ant and Deploying on Jboss 3.0 | J2EE Tutorial - Java Bean... | Conditions In Java Script | Looping in JavaScript | Functions in JavaScript 

Development process Questions

calculator midlet
calculator midlet  give me code calculator midlet in bluetooth application with j2me 

General

Writing Calculator Stateless Session Bean
Writing Calculator Stateless Session Bean... to build ear file. We will deploy our application using WebLogic console... 'create()' method of home interface of the application enables the client 

Java Beginners

Calculator class
Calculator class  I am a beginner in Eclipse. I have to do a program called calculator that adds numbers. This is my code so far: //Margaret //ICS... for this generated file go to * Window - Preferences - Java - Code Style - Code Templates 

Java Beginners

base calculator.. - Java Beginners
base calculator..  Help, i need some help about a base calculator.. i don't know how to start 

Java Interview Questions

calculator - Java Interview Questions
calculator  create calculator by java code  Hi Friend, Please visit the following link: http://www.roseindia.net/java/example/java/swing/calculator-in-swing.shtml Thanks 

Mobile Applications Questions

Rad Calculator
Rad Calculator  sir/mam pls help me i need javaME moblie application Source Half life (minutes) :109.70 Request mCi: 100 Filled time: 03:15 AM Dispatch time : 04:15 AM Filled time & Dispatch time difference 

Java Beginners

simple calculator - Java Beginners
simple calculator  how can i create a simple calculator using java codes?  Hi Friend, Please visit the following link: http://www.roseindia.net/java/example/java/swing/calculator-in-swing.shtml Thanks 

JavaScript Questions

qunit jquery with java script
qunit jquery with java script  hi deepak How to write a javascript code and do the test by using qunit sample application and as I am new to testing how to setup the environment for java script testing? where should I run 

Java Beginners

thread program for calculator implementation
thread program for calculator implementation  Hi i'm prem i need calculator progrm in java that are implemented by Thread interface.....pls strong text 

Java Beginners

Scientific Calculator - Java Beginners
Scientific Calculator  Develop a scientific calculator using even-driven programming paradigm of Java.? Thanks in ADVANCE  Hi Friend, Please visit the following link: http://www.roseindia.net/tutorial/java 

Ajax Questions

java script - Ajax
java script  i know basic of java script. i want to gain more knowledge in java script. please send a link or guidelines to me. and ajax also my.... Ajax helps you in making your web application more interactive by retrieving 

Java Beginners

matrix calculator - Java Beginners
matrix calculator  hi..... can you help me in writing source code of matrix calculator in java... i know you are the best you can do it!!! show yourself 

Java Server Faces Questions

calculator - Java Server Faces Questions
calculator  Some ideas for the project of calculator 

Swing AWT

Program for Calculator - Swing AWT
Program for Calculator  write a program for calculator?  Hi Friend, Please visit the following link: http://www.roseindia.net/java/example/java/swing/calculator-in-swing.shtml Hope that it will be helpful 

JavaScript Questions

Java Script Program
Java Script Program  <%-- Document : index Created... are available in the Sun Java System Application Server 9.1 logs. Sun Java System Application Server 9.1 Where Is The Problem? Please Help 

JavaScript Questions

Java Script Program
Java Script Program  <%-- Document : index Created... are available in the Sun Java System Application Server 9.1 logs. Sun Java System Application Server 9.1 Where Is The Problem? Please Help 

Java Beginners

base calculator.. - Java Beginners
base calculator..  need some help!!! I cant install jcreator properly?? there's always an error (Error : Invalid path, "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_01\bin\javac.exe" -classpath "C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_01\bin" -d "C 

JavaScript Questions

calculator in java with stack
calculator in java with stack  i want calcultor with interface in java and in interface there is button called postfix ,,, when the user enter opertions and numbers first check if is vaild or not then convert to postfix 

Struts Questions

java script - Struts
java script  how validation for date is performed in the top-down select.if the user clicks submit without selecting the date, month and year. what...; } return true; }    Application 

Java Beginners

Java Calculator Program
Java Calculator Program  Hi, so I need to make a program that "works like a calculator". I need to make two versions: 1) I'm given the Expression Class and need to implement the children classes, which are Number, Product, Sum 

JavaScript Questions

Merging of java script with servlet program
Merging of java script with servlet program  how can we merge the java script with the any servlet program for making web application intractive.Is there any program you have.\please help me to sove out this problem 

Java Beginners

Simple Java Calculator - Java Beginners
Simple Java Calculator  Write a Java program to create simple Calculator for 4 basic Math operations, Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division. The calculator should simulate the look of handheld calculator containing 

Java Beginners

barcode reader using java script
barcode reader using java script  Hai all, I need code for one application in java and java script my requirement is, Scanning data directly into a field is the easiest of all implementations. The cursor is placed 

Java Beginners

Java Calculator program - Java Beginners
Java Calculator program  import java.awt.*; import javax.swing.*; import java.awt.event.*; class Calculator implements ActionListener { int c,n...://www.roseindia.net/java/example/java/swing/calculator-in-swing.shtml Hope 

JavaScript Questions

Java Script
Java Script  why we are using java script 

JavaScript Questions

Java script
Java script  Source code for capturing the screen using Java Script 

JavaScript Questions

Java Script
Java Script  Hi, Any one please share a code to swap the 2strings using java script 

DMCA.com