Home Discussion Discuss: Hibernate Aggregate Functions(Associations and Joins)

• Assistance in Hibernate join hbm.xml filejay singh February 29, 2012 at 4:54 PM

Hi, I was learning Hibernate through this tutorial, but on Topic -36 -Hibernate Aggregate Functions, i am not sure how would the hbm file and the java class look like.I have put both Dealer and Product hibernate mapping in hbm file.I have also created POJO classes for Dealer & Product. But i am getting error - Could not find a getter for product in class roseindia.tutorial.hibernate.Dealer. Can you tell me how the hibernate mapping in hbm file would look like. Also tell me if the POJO classes would be just getters & setters or something else needs to be done. Thanks - Jay

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Hibernate Tutorial Example

Hibernate Aggregate Functions(Associations and Joins)
Hibernate Aggregate Functions(Associations and Joins... understand about the aggregate function of Hibernate with the help of example.  In Hibernate HQL queries are capable of returning the results of the aggregate 

SQL Tutorial

Aggregate Functions
Aggregate Functions       In this section we are going to illustrate aggregate function, with the help...; For example we just take a Employee table and use the aggregate function SUM 

Hibernate Questions

Hibernate Criteria Aggregate Functions Example
Hibernate Criteria Aggregate Functions Example  I need Hibernate... of Hibernate Criteria Aggregate Functions? Can anyone share me the source code and article? Thanks   Example of Hibernate Criteria Aggregate Functions 

Quartz Tutorials

SQL Aggregate Functions First
SQL Aggregate Functions First       SQL Aggregate Function First, that performs calculation... illustrate an example from SQL Aggregate Functions First. The Example create a table 

Quartz Tutorials

SQL Aggregate Functions In Where Clause
SQL Aggregate Functions In Where Clause       SQL Aggregate Function In Where Clause return... with Example The Tutorial help you to understand an Example from 'SQL Aggregate 

Hibernate Questions

Hibernate Associations and Joins Examples
Hibernate Associations and Joins Examples  How to write examples of Associations and Joins in Hibernate? Thanks   Hi, Please check... and Joins in Hibernate. You will learn how to create Associations and Joins 

Programming Tutorials

SQL Aggregate Functions Group By
SQL Aggregate Functions Group By       SQL Aggregate Functions Group By return the aggregate... with the use of 'SQL Aggregate Functions Group By'. In this example, we 

Hibernate-Tutorials

Hibernate Aggregate Functions
Hibernate Aggregate Functions In this tutorial you will learn about aggregate functions in Hibernate In an aggregate functions values of columns... supports various useful Aggregate functions some of these are : avg(...), avg 

Hibernate Questions

Associations and Joins Example in Hibernate
Associations and Joins Example in Hibernate  I am new to Hibernate programming and looking for good example of Associations and Joins in Java. Tell... Example of Associations and Joins on our website Check the tutorial Associations 

Programming Tutorials

Aggregate Functions in SQL, SQL Tutorial
Aggregate Functions       In this section we are going to illustrate aggregate function, with the help...; For example we just take a Employee table and use the aggregate function SUM 

SQL Tutorial

SQL Aggregate Functions Group By
SQL Aggregate Functions Group By       SQL Aggregate Functions Group By return the aggregate... with the use of 'SQL Aggregate Functions Group By'. In this example, we 

MySQL

SQL Aggregate Functions List
SQL Aggregate Functions List       SQL Aggregate Functions List describe you the Aggregate Function... Aggregate Functions List. To understand the example we create a table 'stu 

SQL Tutorial

SQL Aggregate Functions
SQL Aggregate Functions       SQL Aggregate Functions is built in function that is used... illustrate an example from 'SQL Aggregate Function'. To understand and grasp 

Hibernate Questions

How to use Associations and Joins in Hibernate?
How to use Associations and Joins in Hibernate?  Hi. I am trying to find the examples of Associations and Joins in Hibernate. Give me the code and examples of Associations and Joins in Hibernate. Thanks   Hi, Please 

MySQL

SQL Aggregate Functions Where Clause
SQL Aggregate Functions Where Clause       SQL Aggregate Functions Where Clause return you... with Example The Tutorial illustrate an example from 'SQL Aggregate Functions 

MySQL

SQL Aggregate Functions Where Clause
SQL Aggregate Functions Where Clause       SQL Aggregate Functions Where Clause is used to perform  various Functions like Sum, Count, Average, Maximum and Minimum. Understand 

Associations and Joins
Associations and Joins       This section includes a brief introduction about Associations and Joins along with examples. Association mappings: Association mappings comes 

Hibernate Min() Function (Aggregate Functions)
Hibernate Min() Function (Aggregate Functions)  ... the Min() function. Hibernate supports multiple aggregate functions. When they are used in HQL queries, they return an aggregate value ( such as avg(...), sum 

Hibernate Avg() Function (Aggregate Functions)
Hibernate Avg() Function (Aggregate Functions)  ... to use the avg() function. Hibernate supports multiple aggregate functions. When they are used in HQL queries, they return an aggregate value ( such as avg 

Hibernate Max() Function (Aggregate Functions)
Hibernate Max() Function (Aggregate Functions... to use the Max() function. Hibernate supports multiple aggregate functions. When they are used in HQL queries, they return an aggregate value ( such as avg 

Hibernate Criteria Aggregate Functions
Hibernate Criteria Aggregate Functions The Hibernate Criteria Aggregate...(). These functions are of Projections class. Following are the way to use these function in Hibernate Criteria. Criteria criteria = session.createCriteria 

SQL Tutorial

SQL Aggregate Functions First
SQL Aggregate Functions First       SQL Aggregate Function First, that performs calculation... illustrate an example from SQL Aggregate Functions First. The Example create a table 

SQL Tutorial

SQL Aggregate Functions In Where Clause
SQL Aggregate Functions In Where Clause       SQL Aggregate Function In Where Clause return... with Example The Tutorial help you to understand an Example from 'SQL Aggregate 

MySQL

SQL Aggregate Queries
SQL Aggregate Queries       SQL Aggregate Queries show you the list of Aggregate Function that include... The Tutorial illustrate an example from 'SQL Aggregate Queries'. To understand 

SQL Tutorial

MySQL Aggregate Function
', 'MIN', 'MAX', and 'SUM') in the MySQL Query. The group (aggregate) functions... data. Aggregate functions can be used for this purpose. The following... MySQL Aggregate Function    

MySQL

SQL Aggregate Concatenation
SQL Aggregate Concatenation       SQL Aggregate Concatenation are used to perform operation... The Tutorial illustrate an example from 'SQL Aggregate Concatenation'. To understand 

SQL Question

JOINS
JOINS  hii,, What is joins?   hii, join provides relationship between two or more table. If we want to access data from more then one table at a time we use join 

MySQL

SQL Aggregate Concatenate
SQL Aggregate Concatenate      ... different fields name. Understand with Example To understand SQL Aggregate...); Concatenate Functions: The Syntax Group _Concat(marks order 

JDBC Questions

JDBC and Aggregate values
JDBC and Aggregate values  How to get the aggregate value using JDBC? Like I am executing the statement "Select Max(ItemId) from Items", and I get only one row, only one column in return and I want to get that data using JDBC 

SQL Tutorial

SQL Functions
By Mysql Group By statement is conjecture term used with the aggregate functions.... The group (aggregate) functions that operate on set of values.    ... SQL Functions       

DMCA.com