Why hibernate is used?
Hibernate is leading ORM solutions for developing the persistence layer of
the enterprise applications. It provides gives performance and the application
developing is also very simple if Hibernate is used in the application.
- Hibernate makes the application development process easy
- Hibernate saves the development time
- Hibernate allows to map the Java objects to the relational
- Hibernate provides HQL for performing selective search
- Hibernate also supports SQL Queries (Native Query)
- Hibernate provides primary and secondary level caching
- Can be used in both console and web based applications
- Developers can use the components from the Hibernate
- Hibernate can be used with JPA
- It supports both xml file and annotations as metadata