October 29, 2010 at 12:01 PM
The Flex SDK has been focused around three primary themes:
- Design in Mind: providing a framework that supports a new degree of expressiveness, easily enabled with tools.
- Developer Productivity: improving compiler performance and adding productivity enhancements to language features like data binding.
- Framework Evolution: taking advantage of new Flash Player capabilities and adding features required by common use-cases.
There are top 10 changes in flex4.
- Integration with Adobe Catalyst
- Spark Component Architecture
- MXML 2009
- Improvements to View States
- FXG Support
- Skinning Enhancements
- Updated Layout Model
- Flash Builder 4
- Compiler Performance
- New Text Capabilities