FastTrack is a zero administration tool providing project work planning and tracking deeply integrated into Eclipse IDE and its concepts.
FastTrack is a zero
administration tool providing project work planning and tracking deeply
integrated into Eclipse IDE and its concepts.
As a standard platform for sharing data between team members is Subversion
repository. Both teams and individual developers can benefit from unified
approach where work items are represented by XML files and stored in the
versioning repository together with all other artifacts. For more details, see
main architecture concepts.
- Work Item (Requirement, Task, Issue,...) tracking
- Customizable Work Item types
- Linking of Work Items with each other
- Linking of Work Items with other artifacts in
- Linking repository revisions to Work Items (traceability)
- Searching Work Items using standard Eclipse search
- History of work items
- Comparing different historical revisions of an Work
- Team and private predefined queries supporting the
- Advanced Commit dialog supporting Commit Policies
FastTrack contains an innovative commit dialog strongly supporting
developers commons tasks like linking commits to Work Items, optionally
tracking spent time etc. Pre-commit policies checking of the code being
committed follows defined guidelines, like a simple one - the code should be
compilable. All this in one dialog.
Click here to download: http://www.polarion.org/index.php?page=overview&project=fasttrack