Home Discussion Discuss: Java Field Initialisation - Java Tutorials

• javacipher July 2, 2011 at 5:00 PM

very useful...

• Field InitiationMrammaji September 15, 2011 at 7:35 AM

Good explanation. I would have loved if your examples actually end up printing something (System.out.print). That would show that the fields do actually have a value, instead of confirming that the code does get compiled. Cheers.

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java Beginners

text field
text field  How to retrieve data from text field   Hi Friend, Try the following code: import java.awt.*; import javax.swing.*; import java.awt.event.*; class RetrieveDataFromTextFields{ public static void main 

JavaScript Questions

Unique field

EJB Questions

tutorials - EJB
ejb tutorial for beginners free  Can anyone give me the reference of EJB tutorials for beginners 

Design concepts & design patterns Questions

Photoshop tutorials
Photoshop tutorials  Hi, Where to learn Photoshop? Thanks   Hello, Check Photoshop tutorials home page. Thanks 

JSP Servlet Questions

how to get the anchor field in hidden field tag
how to get the anchor field in hidden field tag  I have a following code I need to have the value of property "emp" in a hidden field also. when i try to put the following code, I cant get the hidden tag when i see the source 

Spring Framework Questions

spring form field clearence
spring form field clearence  hi, I have spring form application in which i have security question and answer field for answer field validation after giving wrong format validation occurs but the field remains in that text field 

Development process Questions

form field issue
form field issue  how to set the values in form field and form field drop down (doc 2007) using Apache poi 

PHP Questions

php array sort by field
php array sort by field  Array sort by field in PHP 

Java Server Faces Questions

jsf text field not blank
jsf text field not blank  text field not clear in jsf onclick of reset button in my application initial value not deleted   Hello Friend, Post your code. Thanks 

HTML Questions

focus to the first form field
focus to the first form field  How do I set the focus to the first form field 

HTML Questions

focus to the first form field
focus to the first form field  How do I set the focus to the first form field 

HTML Questions

the focus to the first form field
the focus to the first form field   How do I set the focus to the first form field 

SQL Question

converting field to text sql
converting field to text sql  I wanted to convert the field to TEXT in SQL.. is it possible?   SQL - Converting the field to TEXT works... the field to TEXT works SELECT CONVERT(TEXT,fld_name) FROM TABLE_NAME 

Mobile Applications Questions

validate text field iPhone
validate text field iPhone  i got two different UITextfield in my iPhone application for user login. Just wondering how to validate 

JSP Servlet Questions

Auto field update
Auto field update  In my application I have a field called status which is having the 4 values like new,submitted,approved, rejected. How to set those filed in Database(MySQL), and how to auto update that field status in other 

JSP-Tutorials

JSP Tutorials - Page 3
JSP Tutorials - Page 3 

Photoshop Tutorials

Photoshop - Photoshop Tutorials
Photoshop - Photoshop Tutorials 

Ajax Questions

Ajax tutorials

Java Beginners

swing text field problem
swing text field problem  I want to navigate the content of text field from one class to another and viceversa through button but when I am getting the text from first class I am getting null value.please help me..here 

Struts Questions

Validating the password field
Validating the password field  When the validate method returns back to the registration page the password field get cleared there by asking again one more time to enter the password field at the time of re-submitting the form 

Java Beginners

swing text field problem
swing text field problem  I want to navigate the content of text field from one class to another and viceversa through button but when I am getting the text from first class I am getting null value.please help me..here 

JSP Servlet Questions

Digit Only text field

Java Interview Questions

how to perform a validation for the field

Java Interview Questions

how to perform a validation for the field

Struts Questions

you get a password field in struts
you get a password field in struts   How do you get a password field in struts 

Swing AWT

how to make a field left justification
how to make a field left justification  how to make a field left justification.need code.thanks in advance 

Spring Framework Questions

clearing text field in spring form
clearing text field in spring form  hi, I have spring form in that i have security question dropdown field and security answer text field ,when i submitted form with errors the answers text field value should be clear, for this i 

HTML Tutorial

Password Field in HTML
Password Field in HTML       When users type characters in a password field, the browser displays asterisks or bullets instead of the characters. Password text field is same 

Java Beginners

Text field save as word file
Text field save as word file  Dear experts At run how to save set of text field contains text into single Word file. To save in our desktop computer. Solve my problem 

JSP Servlet Questions

How to change password mask field?
How to change password mask field?  I want to use '*' character in password. thanks in advanced............   password masking character in the standard password field can't be changed 

DMCA.com