Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
PHP Questions

secure php mysql connection
secure php mysql connection  secure php mysql connection script 

Programming Tutorials

aSSL Secure Connection
aSSL Secure Connection       aSSL ( Ajax Secure Service Layer ) is a libraries implements the technology similar to the SSL distributed under MIT license.   The aSSL 

Java Interview Questions

secure password
secure password   Respected Sir We need to write a function which accepts a given password and returns ââ?¬Å?ACCEPTEDââ?¬Â? or ââ?¬Å?REJECTEDââ?¬Â? based on the following rules: Passwords must consist of a mixture 

Java Interview Questions

secure password
secure password   Respected Sir We need to write a function which accepts a given password and returns ââ?¬Å?ACCEPTEDââ?¬Â? or ââ?¬Å?REJECTEDââ?¬Â? based on the following rules: Passwords must consist of a mixture 

Java Beginners

Secure file transfer protocol
Secure file transfer protocol  What is Secure file transfer protocol 

JDBC Questions

Connection
Connection  What is Connection 

JDBC Questions

connection
connection   how to make multiple database connection using jdbc 

JDBC Questions

connection
the connection with the available port on the host machine: import java.net.... the connection was not established. Predict the output of the preceding code. Explain why the connection cannot be established 

Java Beginners

connection

HTML Questions

connection

JDBC Questions

connection

JSP Servlet Questions

SECURE EXAMINATION SYSTEM
SECURE EXAMINATION SYSTEM  Hello sir,if any online exam is held then we register with username and password and starts the exam with the question one by one within countdown session that is within timer out.If the system failure 

JSP Servlet Questions

How to design https connection page using JSP
How to design https connection page using JSP  Hi, I have a project in which a page requires https secure design to process the payment. Since... a secure page. Please kindly provide me a solution on how to design a https page using 

JSP Servlet Questions

secure online payment code for jsp
secure online payment code for jsp   how to implements online payment in jsp 

JSP Servlet Questions

national polling system in secure and manager
national polling system in secure and manager  plz help me..i want source code of my project..plz plz send to me 

Java Interview Questions

how can you say java is secure
how can you say java is secure  we are using notepad editor for Java programming which is an Microsoft product, then how can you say Java is secure when you are using Microsoft product as an editor 

JSP Servlet Questions

Building a secure website inside a login box
Building a secure website inside a login box  I have prepared a login box for my website.On entering the correct credentials,the user gets directed to the home page for the website. But,on entering the URL of the homepage 

WebSevices Questions

secure web service using mutual certificate security
secure web service using mutual certificate security  hello, i need help making secure web sevice using MCS (mutual certificate security). I use... truststore then i change secure properties in web service and web service 

JDBC Questions

Connection pooling
Connection pooling  What is Connection pooling 

JDBC Questions

connection closing
connection closing  hello, what happens if connection is not closed 

JDBC Questions

Connection pooling
Connection pooling  hii, What is Connection pooling?   hello, Connection pooling is a technique used for sharing server resources among requesting clients. Connection pooling increases the performance of Web 

OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source Firewall
of the tools used to secure a computer network. A firewall can prevent unwanted..., it is very easy to use and also very powerful. It can provide more secure... attacks. (IN)SECURE Magazine is a freely available digital security magazine 

Java Beginners

DataBase Connection
DataBase Connection  How to connect java and Oracle 10g? Tell me Jdbc connection 

JNDI Questions

connection - JNDI
connection   Hi, i am getting this error,can any one know pls give me reply org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.dbcp.SQLNestedException: Cannot get a connection, pool exhausted  Hi friend, Plz give full details with source 

JDBC Questions

Connection pooling
Connection pooling  Sir, In my project i want to implement connection pooling with ms-sql server 2005. i wrote the code in JSP like this... <% Connection con=DbCon.getConnection(); Statement stmt 

SQL Question

connection - SQL
connection  how can i establish connection between netbean_ide6.9 with mysql or oracle  Hi Friend, Please visit the following link: http://www.roseindia.net/jsf/visual-jsf.shtml Hope that it will be helpful 

JDBC Questions

ODBC connection
ODBC connection   import java.sql.*; import java.util.*; public...("password","tiger"); Connection con=d.connect(s,p); Statement st... the connection 

JDBC Questions

ODBC connection
ODBC connection   import java.sql.*; import java.util.*; public...("password","tiger"); Connection con=d.connect(s,p); Statement st... the connection 

JDBC Questions

ODBC connection

PHP Questions

Connection to Database
Connection to Database  Hello, I have a website with more than 50.... However, most of times my web pages displays the error message" Too many Connection... and viewing hundreds of pages, I wont get any connection error and the truth 

DMCA.com