Home Discussion Discuss: Ask Ant Questions Online

• logshipping error Rajesh June 22, 2011 at 7:09 PM

hi, plz anybody reply me, i got an error of 14262 in log shipping configuration actually what i done is iam just started using sql server 2005, i configured the logshipping by using two instances of sql 2005 , instead of disabling the logshipping i deleted the jobs then again when i went to configure logshipping it is not possible i got an error of 14262.so please reply me on (rajeshjaiswalraj@gmail.com)

• Array Manipulationian April 12, 2013 at 8:02 PM

I'm writing a pc game called "flood it". i cant and have tried to update the array values as folows The aim of the game is to change all the squares into the same number. This is achieved as follows: always look at the topmost leftmost square.Suppose it is red, and it touches a square with another colour (say green). If you now click on green as your choice, the topmost leftmost square becomes green,and you have a `blob' with two green squares. Continue to grow your blob in this fashion, until the whole grid is lled with the same coloured squares. Or,in other words, you must ood the board by alternating between the di erent colours. If the user nishes within a certain number of moves, the user wins, otherwise he looses. Here is an example of the game: Flood It. There are a lot of strategies available surrounding this game on the web. Wikipedia has a whole section on ood- ll methods here: Flood-Fill. We recommend that you spend some time playing the web-based version of Flood-It, to familiarise yourself with its rule

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
General

Ask Ant Questions Online
Ask Ant Questions Online       Ant or Apache Ant is an XML-based build scripting language... software available freely under Apache software license. Ask any questions 

Development process Questions

ANT
ANT  hi sir how to use JavaAnt? pls tell me sir   Ant is a Java-based build tool .It there is much more to building software than just... and Tutorials on Ant visit to : http://www.roseindia.net/tutorials/ant 

Development process Questions

ANT
ANT  hi sir how to use JavaAnt? pls tell me sir   Ant is a Java-based build tool .It there is much more to building software than just... and Tutorials on Ant visit to : http://www.roseindia.net/tutorials/ant 

General

Ask Programming Questions Online
Ask Programming Questions Online   ..., Ant questions, Maven questions and JUnit questions.... So, feel free and post Java questions, JSP questions, Servlet questions, EJB 

Programming Questions

Software Questions and Answers
; View Software Questions and Answers online Discuss Software development questions, ask your questions and get answers online. Here you can... programming problems. Ask Questions | Browse Latest Questions 

Programming Questions

Software Questions and Answers
online Discuss Software development questions, ask your questions and get answers online. Here you can find questions asked by developers in the past. You can... of answers to common programming problems. Ask Questions | Browse 

Ant Questions

ant - Ant
ant  I m new to ant can any one please tell me hoe to work with ant build tool. i have installed the tool on the machine.   Hi friend, Read for more information. http://www.roseindia.net/jboss/10_minutes_guide 

Java Beginners

online quiz
online quiz  Define a Question class which stores a multiple choice... of up to 10 questions. Define the add method of the Quiz class to add a question... approach to populates a quiz, presents it by asking questions randomly 

Java Magazine Questions

online quiz
online quiz  Define a Question class which stores a multiple choice... of up to 10 questions. Define the add method of the Quiz class to add a question... approach to populates a quiz, presents it by asking questions randomly 

Design concepts & design patterns Questions

online quiz

Java Interview Questions

online quiz

Java Beginners

online quiz

Java Beginners

online quiz

General

Ant
Ant       Ant is a tool for building and testing the Java applications. Ant... the applications. Ant tool can be used to run the automated test 

Ant Questions

Installing Ant - Ant
Installing Ant  Need to know the basic steps to Installing Ant 

WebSevices Questions

online exam portal
online exam portal  i am thinking of developing a small online exam pattern with multipe choice questions , can u please give me any idea of how to start 

Ant Questions

Ant Script Problem - Ant
Ant Script Problem  I refer roseindia's(www.roseindia.net) Ant tutorial. According to that I tried to create tables using Ant script, but it throws following exception. C:\ksenthuran\workspace\AntDemo2\build.xml:10: Class 

Ant Questions

What is Ant - Ant
What is Ant  What is Ant?  Ant is a Java-based build tool... information,Examples and Tutorials on Ant visit to : http://www.roseindia.net/tutorials/ant/ Thanks 

JSP Servlet Questions

Online performance system
Online performance system  hi m developing Online performance... be created by the system , by automatically selecting the questions from database... an online test thanks vinoy 

JSP Servlet Questions

jsp online exam
jsp online exam  i have designed a html page with 20 multiple choice questions ...options are in radio button for each question .... now i have to retrieve all the selected answers and save it to database match it with correct 

JSP Servlet Questions

online examination system project in jsp
online examination system project in jsp  thanks for providing me 6 tables for online examination system. I want to know what will the id field of Answers1 table contain? Will it contain same id for all the questions of Set1 & 

JSP Servlet Questions

online examination system project in jsp  thanks for providing me 6 tables for online examination system. I want to know what will the id field of Answers1 table contain? Will it contain same id for all the questions of Set1 & 

JavaScript Questions

JAVASCRIPT FOR ONLINE QUIZ
JAVASCRIPT FOR ONLINE QUIZ  i m creating a set of online questionnaire consist of 12 questions with choice of answers from 0-6.i've done creating... want to use get element by id function to read the score.if any questions 

EJB Questions

Online Examination System
Online Examination System  Hi.. I have to create a Online Examination system using struts, Hibernate and stateful session beans.. I Wanna know... to add/edit/delete questions and users. System should be able to provide proper 

Ant Questions

materials - Ant
materials  where i can get good ANT tutorials,any urls please  Hi friend, I am sending you a link. This link will help you. Please visit for more information. http://www.roseindia.net/tutorials/ant 

General

Ask Java Questions Online
Ask Java Questions Online   ... is everywhere! View and ask questions at http... Developer Company has just begun a new service ‘ask question online&rsquo 

JSP Servlet Questions

online examination system project in jsp  Thanks for providing me the 6 tables.But I want to know will the id field of answers1 table be same for all questions of Set1? Will it be 1 or will be 1,2,3,... What 

Java Beginners

online test application in java
online test application in java  Can questions come in html file (test.html) if we link test.jsp with test.html   We have taken... the following link: http://www.roseindia.net/jsp/online-quiz-application-jsp.shtml 

Ant Questions

Ant build
Ant build  Hi, Can anybody help me how to refered to a build.xml file from a buil.xml file ? Like I have a main build.xml file where I have some tags and in another build.xml file I have the rest tags for the same project. So 

General

Ask Applet Questions Online
Ask Applet Questions Online   ... queries within sort span of time. Now, using ‘ask online questions... ‘Ask Questions’. Now, you can get the quick answers of your questions 

DMCA.com