Home Discussion Discuss: pdf Table title

• Cell and Table and PagesGiovanni Lamia October 26, 2011 at 10:49 AM

What happen when there are many row and I want for every page the title for every cell??

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java Code Examples

pdf Table title
pdf Table title      ... to the table of the pdf file. Suppose we have one pdf file in which we have a table and we want to give a title to it. We can make a table and give it a title irrespective 

Programming Tutorials

Title

Tutorials

Subtitle in Table View  iPhone
Subtitle in Table View iPhone  In this tutorial we will discuss how to write subtitle to the title or how to write the Capital of the State into the same cell of the Table view and index to Table view. As explain about the Table view 

SQL Question

Table Creation
Table Creation  create the table for the following fields.its very urgent for me.plz help me S.No,Category( From the home page),Name of the Candidate( After registering and after selecting the category),Age,Title of the project 

HTML Questions

HTML title show up
HTML title show up  Why doesn't my title show up when I click "check it out 

Java Beginners

Removing the Title Bar of a JFrame
Removing the Title Bar of a JFrame  How to remove the Title Bar of a JFrame in Swing Application?   Please check the tutorial Removing the Title Bar of a Frame for the source code and example description. Thanks 

Mobile Applications Questions

UINavigationController how to set title

Mobile Applications Questions

How to send UIWebView Title to UINavigationBar
How to send UIWebView Title to UINavigationBar  How can i replace the title of the UINavigationBar to UIWebView Page Title(i.e. javascript title)?   Write the given code into webViewDidFinishLoad method NSString 

Applet Questions

frame with title free hand writing
frame with title free hand writing  create frame with title free hand writing, when we drag the mouse the path of mouse pointer must draw line ao arc   Hi Friend, Please visit the following link: http 

HTML Tutorial

Table Heading in HTML
Table Heading in HTML       The Tutorial illustrates an example to create a Table in HTML. To create a Table, we define the table inside the <table> tag. A Table 

PHP Tutorial

Printing the title of a remote page
Printing the title of the remote page In the following example we have extracted the title of the page accessed from a remote web server.  For this, first define the file name to be printed the title. Open the file. If file would 

Java-Tutorials

Removing the Title Bar of a Frame
Removing the Title Bar of a Frame       In this section, you will learn how to remove the title... title bar. The title bar of the frame or window which holds the icon, minimize 

SQL Question

Bridge table in SQL
Bridge table in SQL  I have 2 tables: professors(professorid INT PK, name VARCHAR), courses(courseid INT PK, title). I also have a bridge table... for something like this: given the professor name, "x" Using the bridge table 

Java Beginners

table
table  multiplicatyion table 

HTML Questions

TABLE
TABLE   Why doesn't <TABLE WIDTH="100%"> use the full browser width 

Programming Tutorials

UINavigationController Set Title - iPhone
UINavigationController Set Title - iPhone This UINavigation example exhibits how to set Title to the Navigation Bar. The reason behind setting title.... If the Title is specific, user can easily navigate through the application 

Java Beginners

Table
Table  How i generate table in showMessageDialog. I want that i creat a table and run in showMessageDialogeprint("cprint("code sample");ode sample 

JSP Servlet Questions

title and keywords don't refresh in webpage - JSP-Servlet
title and keywords don't refresh in webpage  Hi, I changed the title and keywords on my main jsp page that is the entry point into my web application. However when I restart server and do view source I still see the old title 

Java Beginners

Table
Table  How i generate table in showMessageDialog. I want to creat a table and run in showMessageDialoge. Pl make a table programe which run..., JOptionpane, Integer.parseInt. Please use only these above methods to make table 

Java Beginners

Table
Table  How I generate table in showMessageDialog. E.g 3X1=3 3X2=6 3X3=9print("code sample 

HTML Tutorial

Table Heading in HTML
Table Heading in HTML       The Tutorial illustrates an example to create a Table in HTML. To create a Table, we define the table inside the <table> tag. A Table 

Java Beginners

Table
Table  How i generate table in JOptionpane.showMessageDialog... advance coding but i want u make the table using JOptionpane.showMessageDialog, import.javax.swing int Integer.parseInt(). Thats my limit. Pl generata a table 

HTML Questions

table
table  Hi..I have a list of links which links to a table in the same page.If I click first link the table is displayed at the top, likewise if i click the last link the table is displayed at the last,i dont know how to set 

Java Beginners

table
input from oracle table(my database table..) This is a very important table of my 

HTML Tutorial

Table Empty Cell in HTML
Table Empty Cell in HTML       The Table Empty Cell in HTML define no content inside a cell of table. The code is not able to display border around the empty cell in a table 

JavaScript Questions

table?
table?  Hi, how could i make a table in javascript, which would look like this: AA CODON Number /1000 Fraction .. (this row... can't figure out, how to construct a table,with two fixed columns, one that reads 

JSP Servlet Questions

How to access the Title tag from xml to jsp
How to access the Title tag from xml to jsp  How to access the Title tag from xml to jsp   Please visit the following link: http://www.roseindia.net/jsp/parsing-xml.shtml The above link will provide you an example 

Java Beginners

Table
Table  Why u dont understand sir?? I want to make a table program which generate a table on showMessageDialog. I have learnt these methods until now... methods to be used. Write a table program which use only and only these above methods 

Tutorials

iPhone Simple Table View
is used to display the title of the table view, then will set the number of rows..., this is chosen because the title of that Table should be displayed. My Project name...Simple Table View In this tutorial will learn how to use Table View and also 

Java Beginners

Table
Table  How i create table on showMessageDialog using JOptionpane and Integer.parseInt. No other method to use. Pl make a program which generate 5X1=5 5X2=10 5X3=15   Hi Friend, Try this: import javax.swing.*; import 

DMCA.com