This page discusses - AjaxAspects
This implementation has its focus on building an AJAX
Engine and Web Controls upon standard WebServices (SOAP, WSDL) on the web server
instead of using a new or proprietary protocol. The benefit for that is that
there is no special coding necessary for most parts of the networking
infrastructure and that many aspects like caching and security of the WebService
implementation can be reused.
- Use AJAX with Web Services.
- Standard SOAP and WSDL is reused for the communication between client and
- No need for special implementations in WebServices.
- Multiple types, Arrays and XML objects are supported as parameters and
- Caching on the client and server.
- Queuing actions.
- Delaying actions.
- Many AJAX Controls available that integrate in standard ASP.NET Web
- Supporting ASP.NET 2.0.
- Full source code available.
Read full Description