Add cross-browser, cross-platform (PC/Mac compatible) tabular data entry object. It can be used to display and edit the data into tabular form.
It is cross-browser library. It can run on many different types of browsers.
This library is available for almost all the major web application development programming languages like ASP.NET, JAVA, PHP, Classic ASP etc.
This is a component of Nitobi's CompleteUI product. It is a drop down menu with auto complete functionality and ajax powered.
1. Ajax Architecture: Enables the combox to find the data fast with low overhead on network
2. Cross-Browser Support: Supports any modern browser
3. Six Unique Search Modes
4. Integrates with Adobe Dreamweaver
5. Cross-Platform Support: Supports ASP, Java, PHP.
6. Multiple Columns: Display mutliple columns of data from a table
7. XML-based Data Architecture
8. Internationalization & Accessibility
9. Image Support: Display images in the combobox
11. Keyboard Navigation: User Interface features are keyboard and mouse accessible.
12. Optional Integrated Menu Bar: By using declarative menu attributes, menu items can be added to any combobox easily.
Liked it! Share this Tutorial