Easy Struts for Eclipse / Jbuilder
The Easy Struts project provides plug-ins for the Eclipse 2.0, Borland JBuilder 5, and Borland JBuilder 6 development environments to enable you to develop web applications based on the MVC design pattern provided by the Jakarta Struts framework.
- Eclipse 2.1 Compatible.
- Full wizard refactoring (add exception and module wizards).
- Support for Struts 1.1 modules.
- Easy Struts Explorer with struts-config and webapp hierarchy.
- Use of XSLT for classes and jsp generation.
- Struts config editor for Struts 1.1 and Struts 1.0 config files (not available for Struts 1.0).
- Wizard Action, ActionForm, and JSP: allow fast creation of a (bean + jsp) form, associated with an action.
- Wizard Action: allows you to easily create an action, which can be associated to an existing form.
The Struts Console is a FREE standalone Java Swing application for developing and managing Struts-based applications. With the Struts Console you can visually edit JSP Tag Library, Struts, Tiles and Validator configuration files. The Struts Console also plugs into multiple, popular Java IDEs for seamless management of Struts applications from one central development tool.
Features of Struts Console
? Full support for JSP Tag Library files (*.tld)
? Full support for Struts 1.0 - 1.2 config files
? Full support for Tiles config files
? Full support for Validator 1.0 and 1.1 config files
? Plugin support for many popular Java IDEs
If you are facing any programming issue, such as compilation errors or not able to find the code you are looking for.
Ask your questions, our development team will try to give answers to your questions.