A flexible process platform containing a customizable process library and tooling for use in multiple business and IT dimensions and throughout IT lifecycle management (ITLM).
Rational Method Composer
A flexible process platform containing a customizable
process library and tooling for use in multiple business and IT dimensions and
throughout IT lifecycle management (ITLM).
- Leverage a rich set of process assets and guidance
to capture and maintain development, management, and governance processes
- Features over 100 customizable process best
practices based on leading process expertise and experience
- Enables you to manage, author, configure, and deploy
effective processes tailored to your project needs with an industry-leading
- Provides consistent results across all projects
through proven best practices integrated with practitioner tools
- Represents a quantum leap forward in providing IBM
process solutions for software and systems development, service management
and control practices
- Provides the capability to easily use IBM process
content, your practices content and configuring these to enable
organizations, teams and workgroups
- Consists of an Eclipse-based method authoring and
publishing tool with a process library offering best practices guidance for
software and systems development, management, and governance including RUP®.
For more information: http://www-306.ibm.com/software/awdtools/rmc/index.html