This page discusses - P4WSAD
P4WSAD, the Perforce Plug-in for Eclipse and WebSphere
Studio, enables you to access Perforce from within the Eclipse IDE and any of
the WebSphere Studio WorkBench family of products, including:
- Eclipse 2.1, 3.0.x through 3.2.x (Release Builds
- IBM WebSphere Studio 2.1
- IBM WebSphere Studio Application Developer 5.1 and
- IBM WebSphere Studio Site Developer 5.1 and up
- IBM WebSphere Studio Homepage Builder 6
- IBM Rational Application Developer 6
- Support for all basic Perforce file operations.
- Views for pending changelists, submitted changelists,
revision histories, and a Perforce console.
- Batch resolve of files.
- Built-in differencing, job support, rename, and
- Support for automatic file checkout and numbered
- Decorations for Perforce-managed files, including
indicators for files that are synced, opened, locked, or unresolved.
- UTF-8 is supported for Unicode-enabled servers.
- Work offline when the connection to the Perforce
Server is not available.
- Check Consistency Option: You can check your
workspace for files not under Perforce control, files that are changed but
not open for edit, and files that are missing but not open for delete. This
is especially useful when reconnecting after having worked offline.
For detail information click this link: