Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
General

Free Java Apps for cell phones
Free Java Apps for cell phones       Here you will find free java apps for cell phones and other mobile... java apps for cell phones: Azure Azure is very useful blog client written in J2ME 

Software Services

Apps
Apps Apple's iPhone is a great device for communicating, entertaining, mailing... with the business of iPhone. We just develop the apps, software, and web apps for iPhone and want to reach on the top of this field. We are a renowned firm in Java 

Software Services

iPhone apps developer
iPhone apps developer With the launch of Apple's innovative product iPhone... keyboard- a revolution has emerged in the world of smart phones. To sustain.... After getting authority to develop applications for iPhone or iPhone apps 

Java Beginners

framework in java apps
framework in java apps   com.scooterframework.orm.sqldataexpress.object.RowData how to import the framework got the error in normal import 

Software Services

Offshore iPhone Apps Development
Offshore iPhone Apps Development Since the origination of Apple's internet... by introducing several new, innovative and amazing apps every time. Now, a healthy... on and daily new apps are introducing in the market. Some software firms have emerged 

Software Services

Flex Mobile Offshore Apps Development
Flex Mobile Offshore Apps Development Roseindia Technologies Pvt. Ltd... mobile applications development service for a wide range of mobile phones..., Samsung, LG, Sony Ericsson, HTC, and Motorola cellular phones. They have got 

Web Development

Cell Phones as a Means of Social Media Marketing
Cell Phones as a Means of Social Media Marketing Most of the people you and I... multimedia messages. Because most of us rely on our cell phones to get information... to the first cell phones. It can do anything, play audio files, video files 

Java Beginners

Using Progress Bar in java apps
Using Progress Bar in java apps  Please, i am writing a program in java to read a file, perform some operation on each line of the file and them write back to another file. I would like to know how to use a progress bar to mark 

Vehicle Tracking Technology

CELL PHONE TRACKING by GPS
. Most of the cell phones available in the market today already come equipped... for tracking their cell phones. GPS works on radio signals sent by satellites. Since the cell phones already use radio signals to communicate with cell towers, GPS 

General Information

Cell Phone Locator System
Cell Phone Locator System A cell phone locator system is another milestone in the mobile technology. As the name suggests, cell phone locator system is used to locate cell phones. This technology is based on Internet and is its 

Programming Tutorials

VoIP Cell Phone
of us came to rely on cell phones to make long distance phone calls, our only... and loved ones often living only a few hours away. When cell phones came... night and weekend calling anywhere domestically. Alas, even cell phones had 

Technology

GPS services in mobile phones
a technology that people can use in their cell phones to get direction, track... GPS services in mobile phones     ... their mobile phones in location-based service. So GPS really plays an important 

Mobile Applications Questions

How to remove virtual keypad from apps java
How to remove virtual keypad from apps java  I have an galaxy smart s6830 touch Chinese Mobile (240x320) (myriad java platform) (esmertec jbed) and I need to remove keypad from apps . I have put the following into the jar file 

How to remove virtual keypad from apps java  I have an galaxy smart s6830 touch Chinese Mobile (240x320) (myriad java platform) (esmertec jbed) and I need to remove keypad from apps . I have put the following into the jar file 

General Information

GPS Tracking for Mobile Phones
. It helps to locate phones, which we lose or which are stolen. GPS tracking.... The technologically advanced system of tracking the Cell Phone only with the help... of a Phone by using the already established cell phone network and Internet 

Java Beginners

insert checkbox in cell using POI api in java
insert checkbox in cell using POI api in java  I need to insert checkbox in excel cell using POI and java. Any one help me on this. Ashok S 

Swing AWT

JTable - Cell selection - Swing AWT
JTable - Cell selection  How to select a cell of a JTable when I clicked a button?  Hi friend, import java.awt.*; import... information. http://www.roseindia.net/java/example/java/swing/ Thanks. Amardeep 

Swing AWT

JTable Cell Validation? - Swing AWT
JTable Cell Validation?  hi there please i want a simple example... or leave the cell empty nothing happens(the value still as it was) thank you all ...://www.roseindia.net/java/example/java/swing/ Thanks  it's not exactly 

Java Beginners

Auto fit the MS Excel cell width
Auto fit the MS Excel cell width  I am writing string in ms excel sheet via java code . Cell width is very large, and I want to auto fit the width of cell via java. Kindly help me as soon as possible. Its very urgent 

Java-Tutorials

Getting Cell Values in a JTable
;java GetCellValues Cell value of 3 column and 3 row :Biology Cell... Getting Cell Values in a JTable       In this tutorial, you will learn how to get the cell 

Software Services

Apps
Apps Roseindia Technologies are working on several iPhone apps including several utilities iPhone tools. Some of the apps like BMI calculator and Simple... Inc. while some of the apps have been sent to Apple Inc for approval 

Java Beginners

web apps
web apps  Ive noticed there are web apps for your mobile phone available.... My sister has a website and would like me to make a webapp for mobile divices.. My question is,,, is it possible or practical,, to make a mobile app 

Software Services

iPad Apps Development
iPad Apps Development Apple Inc that is know for its unique quality... smart phones and laptop as it is able to functions more than smart phones... multimedia applications and many more. Besides developing apps for iPad, Apple 

Swing AWT

Query on Java Swing - Table Cell Issue - Swing AWT
Query on Java Swing - Table Cell Issue  Hi, I have a query on Java... the key board focus is moving from one cell to another table cell but I am unable to show the cursor in the focused cell which is editable. what do I need do 

Software Services

Website design for iPhone
or 10 different cell phones. While there are some emulators out... come to your home page, even on cell phones and if the link to your wireless... better on cell phones than Web pages with one large column. The narrower 

Software Services

iPhone Apps Designing Services
iPhone Apps Designing Services In mid 2007, Apple introduced smart internet.... The Apple's iPhone is enabled with different sorts of web apps stored into iTune..., XHTML, Flash, audio and rich images, Java Scripting and more 

Android

Android Phones for 2009
Android Phones for 2009   ... open source development process. This is bound to attract a large number of Java... like sleek phones. T-Mobile and HTC plan to release a second version 

Java-Tutorials

Create a Custom Cell Renderer in a JTable
a custom cell renderer in a JTable to use some Java methods and APIs. Description... Create a Custom Cell Renderer in a JTable   ... cell renderer in a JTable component. Here, first of all you will know about 

General

Find String Values of Cell Using POI
Find String Values of Cell Using POI   ... Values of Cell of  an excel sheet using POI3.0 API Event. The class ... FindStringCellsValues.java C:\POI3.0\exmples\execl>java FindStringCellsValues example.xls String 

DMCA.com