Home Discussion Discuss: Convert String to Calendar

• ThanksChris April 9, 2011 at 12:28 AM

Thank you for this short and sweet answer. Judging by the date used in the example I'm quite late to the party, but the internet is a wonderful thing and you have answered my question from 4 years in the past! Hope you still get notified/frequent this, so you can receive my thanks. -Chris

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java Tips and Examples

Convert String to Calendar
Convert String to Calendar       In this section, you will learn to convert the string...: The given example helps you, in converting the string value into a calendar 

Java Beginners

Operations with Calendar
*; import java.text.*; public class GetDateFromDay{ public String getDateOfWeekDay(int weekId, int year, int weekDay){ Calendar cal...()); } public static void main(String args[]){ GetDateFromDay dt 

General

Calendar
Calendar       In this section we are displaying the days of  a specific month and the calendar... are taking a string array monthcalendar that contains the name of the months of an year 

Date Calendar

date format - Date Calendar
date format  how to convert dd-mmm-yyyy date format to gregorian calendar format in JSP please tell me the code  Hi friend, Code to convert date to calender. import java.util.*; import java.text.*; public 

Date Calendar

Date format - Date Calendar
Date format  please convert dd-mmm-yy date format to gregorian calendar date format.  Hi friend, Code related your Problem: import... static void main(String args[]) { // get the supported ids for GMT-08 

Date Calendar

Date Formay - Date Calendar
main(String args[]){ Calendar cal = Calendar.getInstance(); Calendar 

Date Calendar

Applet - Date Calendar
Applet  GIVE ME example of date-calendar application using apllets...); } public void paint(Graphics g) { Calendar cal = Calendar.getInstance... stop() { clockThread = null; } public static void main(String[] args 

Date Calendar

java yesterday - Date Calendar
{ public static void main(String s[]) throws ParseException{ Date date1 = new Date(); Calendar calendar = Calendar.getInstance(); calendar.setTime...); String df1 = cur_date + "-" + cur_month + "-" + cur_year; SimpleDateFormat 

JavaScript Questions

calendar
calendar  sir, how to fix calendar in javascript..pls provide the complete source code..   Please visit the following link: http://www.roseindia.net/javascript/javascript-calendar.shtml 

JavaScript Questions

calendar
calendar  I got one requirement like this i have to display a calendar with only current month and whenever user selects the date, that date needs to be display in a text field 

Date Calendar

continue java - Date Calendar
ActionListener(){ public void actionPerformed(ActionEvent e) { String date1 = f1.getText(); String date2 = f2.getText(); try...(); } } }); } public void getDiffer(String dt1, String dt2) throws ParseException{ Date 

Java Beginners

attach a calendar in java
attach a calendar in java  how i attach a calendar near the box...(java.util.Calendar.YEAR);; JLabel l = new JLabel("",JLabel.CENTER); String day...){ d = new JDialog(); d.setModal(true); String[] header = {"Sun","Mon 

Date Calendar

java again - Date Calendar
dt1, String dt2) throws ParseException{ Date date1;// = new Date(); Calendar...(java.awt.event.KeyEvent evt) { // TODO add your handling code here: String date1 = jTextField1.getText(); String date2 = jTextField2.getText(); try 

Java Tips and Examples

Convert Date To Calendar
into Calendar. Here we are using format method to convert date into string. ... Convert Date To Calendar     ... then parse and convert it into a Calendar set formatted date in a Calendar object 

Date Calendar

Java Program - Date Calendar
Java Program  A java program that display calendar.  Hi...; } public void actionPerformed (ActionEvent evt) { String label = ((JButton...((String) months.get(m)); updateDayGrid(); } else if (label.equals 

Date Calendar

java - Date Calendar
Java convert string to date  I need an example in Java to convert the string to date.  Convert string to date formatimport...*; public class StringToDate{ public static void main(String[] args){ try { String 

Date Calendar

java yesterday - Date Calendar
static void main(String args[]){ Date todaysDate = new java.util.Date(); SimpleDateFormat formatter = new SimpleDateFormat("dd/MM/yyyy"); String 

Date Calendar

ask java - Date Calendar
{ public static void main(String[] args) { Date date = new Date... " + sdf.format(date)); //string containing date in one format String strDate1 = sdf.format(date); String strDate2 = "2008/09/01"; try 

Date Calendar

Date format - Date Calendar
javax.swing.*; public class GetDateFromDatabase { public static void main(String args[]) { String driver = "com.mysql.jdbc.Driver"; String url = "jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/test"; String GET_RECORD = "select * from d where 

Date Calendar

doubt - Date Calendar
:</b></td><%Connection con = null; String url = "jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/"; String db = "register"; String driver = "com.mysql.jdbc.Driver"; java.util.Date date; String s=null; try 

Date Calendar

date - Date Calendar
*; class DateInTextField{ public static void main(String[] args) { JLabel...-MM-yyyy"); Date d=new Date(); String date=sdf.format(d); text.setText 

Date Calendar

hi - Date Calendar
("",JLabel.CENTER); String day = ""; JDialog d; public DatePicker(JFrame parent) { d = new JDialog(); d.setModal(true); String[] header = {"Sun","Mon..."); } public String displayDatePicked() { if(day.equals("")) return day 

Java Beginners

Calendar

SWT

Calendar Example
Calendar Example       In this section, you will study how the calendar shows the previous year and next year dates. SWT allows to create Calendar by using 

Date Calendar

this is my code java - Date Calendar
to getyear #### ################################# and convert long to string..."); System.out.println("date " + sdf.format(date)); //string containing date in one format String strDate1 = sdf.format(date); String strDate2 = "01/09/2008"; try 

Date Calendar

How to build calander - Date Calendar
(); } } /** Convert a string to a JavaScript Date object...; } /* the div that holds the date picker calendar */ .dpDiv { } /* the table (within the div) that holds the date picker calendar 

Date Calendar

Java Date conversion - Date Calendar
Java Date conversion  How do I convert 'Mon Mar 28 00:00:00 IST 1983' which is a java.util.Date or String to yyyy/MM/dd date format in sql 

Date Calendar

Date related query - Date Calendar
user using bufferedReader. how can i convert a string into a date object.pls... Date { public static void main(String ar[]) { Date d1=new Date... static void main(String[] args) throws IOException{ BufferedReader br=new 

Core Java

Java Calendar Example
The following Java Calendar Example will discuss java.util.Calender class... of the calendar class returns a Date object. It is then passed to the println... the current date of the calendar and few other operations. For this, we have 

Programming Tutorials

Display Calendar On Console
Display Calendar On Console In this section, we are going to create a calendar... then the program should display the calendar for each month of the year. Here is the code... main(String[] args) { Scanner input = new Scanner(System.in 

DMCA.com