I know about only one flex integration tool and now i am telling you about it.
Flexmojos provides first-class support for Flex and AIR development within Apache Maven. It allows Maven to compile, optimize, and test Flex SWF, Flex SWC, Air SWF and Air SWC. The main goal is to provide full support to all mxmlc/compc options.
- SWF, SWC, AIR and Flex versions;
- AIR signing and .air file generation;
- RSL and caching framework support;
- Modules support;
- full implementation of MXMLC and COMPC options;
- Flex 3 and Flex 4
- use FLEX-OEM-COMPILER - faster, less memory usage, no need of references to local drive;
- compatible with several unit testing frameworks: FlexUnit, FUnit, asUnit, AdvancedFlex, fluint and FlexUnit 4
- html-wrappers generation
- code generation using GAS3
I think it will useful for you...