Home Discussion Discuss: WAP Toolkits Motorola - Mobile ADK 1.1 Nokia - WAP Toolkit

• mobile bankingmadhavarao April 14, 2011 at 7:41 AM

what is the difference between mobile banking and internet banking. what are the required softwares to develop mobile banking.

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java-Tutorials

User Interface Toolkits
User Interface Toolkits User Interface Toolkits / Libraries are given below : Input Method Framework In entering text, this Framework make possible... of classes. AWT The AWT stands for Abstract Windowing Toolkit. This API is used 

Java Beginners

toolkit

Struts Questions

tabs and struts 1.1 - Struts
tabs and struts 1.1  Hi, i've some questions in developing tabs on struts1.1; what is the best solution, using ajax libraries or using struts layout?? does Struts layout exist on struts 1.1? thanks Syham 

Ajax

Anthem.NET
is a free, cross-browser AJAX toolkit for the ASP.NET development environment that works with both ASP.NET 1.1 and 2.0 Features Anthem.NET provides a set.... Binary versions for use in both .NET 1.1 and 2.0 Open-source license from Jason 

Java Beginners

java Toolkit

Programming Tutorials

Plex Toolkit
Plex Toolkit       The Plex Toolkit is a collection of JavaScript libraries which handle the transformation of custom XML markup embedded in an HTML document into user interface 

Ajax Questions

What is the best in Ajax Toolkit?
What is the best in Ajax Toolkit?  What is the best in Ajax Toolkit? Is not Ajax toolkit similar to the Ajax control toolkit? Can you expand it? (Sr, I am not good at English 

Programming Tutorials

Feather Ajax 1.1
Feather Ajax 1.1       Are you wanting to jump on the ajax bandwagon, but you don't want to sacrifice your load time? I've created an easy-to-use ajax library that is less than 1KB. I'll 

Java Beginners

Toolkit Class.......... - Java Beginners
Toolkit Class  Hi will you please tell me something about Toolkit class. What following code will give ToolKit kit=ToolKit.getDefaultToolKit(); Dimension dim=kit.getScreenSize(); & How JFileChosser is used Please 

Programming Tutorials

Java Programming: Section 1.1
Section 1.1 The Fetch and Execute Cycle: Machine Language A COMPUTER IS A COMPLEX SYSTEM consisting of many different components. But at the heart -- or the brain, if you want -- of the computer is a single component 

Struts 1 Tutorials

Struts 1.1 Tutorials
Struts 1.1 Tutorials       This page is giving tutorials on Struts 1.1. Struts 1.1 was the earlier version of Struts framework. It provides many features for the development of robust dynamic web 

Ajax

IT Mill Toolkit
IT Mill Toolkit       IT Mill Toolkit 5 is a server-side RIA framework that provides Java programmers..., a set of completely new GWT widgets is also included in the package. IT Mill Toolkit 

Java Beginners

Java Wrieless Toolkit
Java Wrieless Toolkit  MY application code does not work on the Java Wireless Toolkit- import java.io.*; public Write{ public static void main(String[] args) throws IOException{ BufferedReader in = new BufferedReader(new 

Ajax

Dojo Toolkit
Dojo Toolkit       Dojo is the Open Source JavaScript toolkit that helps you build serious applications in less time. It fills in the gaps where JavaScript and browsers don't go quite 

WebSevices Questions

Invoke EJB 1.1 through Web Services - WebSevices
Invoke EJB 1.1 through Web Services  I want to know how to invoke remote method in EJB 1.1 through WebServices in OC4J server i.e (9.0.4). I am using Eclipse 3.5 and JDK 1.3. Please help. It is very critical and urgent. Any 

Ajax

DHTMLX Toolkit
DHTMLX Toolkit       DHTMLX Ajax Toolkit combines the most widely-used types of UI components: grid, treegrid, treeview, combobox, tabbar, menu, toolbar. All components are written 

JDK 6 Tutorials

Installing JSF 1.1 in TOMCAT 5.5.23
Installing JSF 1.1 in TOMCAT 5.5.23   ... installation of JSF 1.1 to TOMCAT 5.5.23. Java Server Faces (JSF) requires some... Tomcat 5.5.23 Jsf 1.1 Servlet 2.3 Jsp 1.2  The steps required 

Free Magazine

Struts 1.1
Struts 1.1         This tutorial provides you a better understanding to develop a robust application using Jakarta Struts Framework. Before starting we are considering 

Development process Questions

Difference b/w jdk 1.1 and 1.2 - Development process
Difference b/w jdk 1.1 and 1.2  Can you plz specify the changes/developments that have taken place from JDK 1.1 to JDK 1.2 and which version... by -classpath or CLASSPATH. In 1.1, it worked as follows: * Class path default 

Ajax

Google Web Toolkit
Google Web Toolkit       Google Web Toolkit (GWT) is a Java software development framework that makes writing AJAX applications like Google Maps and Gmail easy for developers who don't 

Eclipse Plugins

HP OCMP vXML developer toolkit
HP OCMP vXML developer toolkit       The HP OpenCall Voice Application Developer Toolkit... OpenCall Voice Application Developer Toolkit, you can: * Create VoiceXML 

Eclipse Plugins

Eclipse Me Plugin
" of connecting Wireless Toolkits to the Eclipse development environment, allowing you..., support for MicroEmulator, ME4SE and Motorola has been added. In order 

HTML Questions

where do I find the fix for tree view catalog not expanding and collapsing correctly for roseindia shopping cart 1.1
where do I find the fix for tree view catalog not expanding and collapsing correctly for roseindia shopping cart 1.1  where do I find the fix... cart 1.1 

Eclipse Plugins

AonixADT Ada Development Toolkit
AonixADT Ada Development Toolkit       Combine User-Friendliness and Productivity Eclipse offers a common platform for which many companies have developed plug-ins 

Ajax-Tutorial

Ajax Framework
; Dojo:- Dojo is an open Source DHTML(Dynamic Hypertext Markup Language)toolkit... as a request-response web application framework. Google Web Toolkit:- Google Web Toolkit (GWT) is an open source development framework that is used create Ajax 

Free Programming books

Database books Page12
; The installation guide of e-ADK This lesson describes how...-UX server. If you have a previous version of e-ADK installed... The e-Adapter Development Kit (e-ADK) provides developers tools to minimize 

Linux Tutorial

Network Security Toolkit 1.4.0 is available is now
Network Security Toolkit 1.4.0 is available is now We are pleased to announce... on Fedora Core 4. The toolkit was designed to provide easy access to best-of-breed Open.... The main intent of developing this toolkit was to provide the network security 

Programming Tutorials

CPAINT
CPAINT       CPAINT (Cross-Platform Asynchronous INterface Toolkit) is a multi-language toolkit that helps... with other open-source AJAX toolkits. It is built on the same principles of AJAX 

Free Magazine

New Releases
New Releases           Sun?s released the Java Wireless Toolkit 2.5.2 Sun has released the Java Wireless Toolkit 2.5.2. The Toolkit includes build tools, utilities 

Java Beginners

java
java  what is awt   Hi Friend, AWT stands for Abstract Window Toolkit. The package java.awt contains all classes that creates an interface between the user and different window toolkits. You can use the AWT package 

DMCA.com