Home Discussion Discuss: Why need to switch HTML5

• Html with Mysqlv February 16, 2013 at 10:16 PM

Sir , I have Set of Html files and i want to create a Mysql connectivity in that web page i don't want any php,jsp languge is this possible

• ApplicationArun December 12, 2012 at 9:30 PM

can anybody tell me.. application link developed in HTML5

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
HTML Tutorial

Why need to switch HTML5

Java Beginners

switch case
switch case  program to input 2 numbers and a choice.Using switch case we need to perform all the mathematical operation.Print a suitable error message if the choice is wrong 

Java Beginners

switch case
switch case  program to input 2 numbers and a choice.Using switch case we need to perform all the mathematical operation.Print a suitable error message if the choice is wrong 

HTML Questions

What is HTML5?
it, you need not to learn Flash Script if you are using HTML5 for animated web page...What is HTML5?  What is HTML5? Please let us know the latest features of HTML5. Also, Is Html5 is capable enough to create animated websites?   

Java Beginners

Switch case + condition??
Switch case + condition??  I try to use a switch case with condition...(); } } else { List down = (List)display.getCurrent(); switch... need a help 

Java Beginners

i need to replace this if statement code with switch case code
i need to replace this if statement code with switch case code   i need to replace this code with switch case for(int i=0;i<100;i++){ if((i...){ switch(i/j){ case 3: System.out.println ("java 

Java Beginners

switch functions - Java Beginners
switch functions  I am writing a script for use in a computer based... is clicked, I need the return to be an alert or write to the document... in the module. I need the alert to be written without trying to open internet 

HTML Questions

HTML5
HTML5  Hi, What is HTML5? Thanks 

Programming Tutorials

PHP Switch Case
Switch Case Control Structure: Almost every modern language supports switch case control structure. It is similar to if statements. Switch case is useful when we need to compare a single variable with multiple possible values. We 

HTML Questions

html5
html5    i want to know how HTML5 is used?   Please visit the following link: HTML 5 Tutorials 

HTML5

Syntax of code in HTML5.
The Use of SVG and MathML Syntax of code in HTML5. HTML5 defines... media type. Moreover HTML5 also defines detailed parsing rules include error.... Here is the example of HTML5 Syntax: <!DOCTYPE html> < 

Java Tips and Examples

Switch
Switch      ... statements. To avoid this we can use Switch statements in Java. The switch statement... of a variable or expression. The switch statement in Java is the best way to test 

Java Beginners

switch statement
switch statement   i want to write a java program that computes Fibonacci,factorial,string reversal and ackerman using switch case to run as a single program 

Hibernate Interview Questions

Switch databases
Switch databases  How do you inter-change between relational databases without code changes 

HTML5

html5 autofocus attribute, Example of autofocus attribute of <textarea> tag in html5
html5 autofocus attribute, Example of autofocus attribute of <textarea> tag in html5 In this tutorial, We will introduce you about the autofocus attribute of the <textarea> tag in html5. This attribute is used to specify 

Tools For Java Technology

The Switch statement
Switch       Sometimes.... To avoid this we can use Switch statements in Java. The switch statement is used... of a variable or expression. The switch statement in Java is the best way to test 

Java Beginners

Switch Statement
Switch Statement  How we can use switch case in java program ?   Note:-Switch case provides built-in multiway decision statement.It...); switch(days){ case 1: System.out.println("Sunday 

HTML Questions

HTML5 examples
HTML5 examples  Hello, I am learning HTML 5. I am looking for HTML5... the urls of HTML5 examples. Thanks   Hi, There are many new features in HTML5. Everyone should learn HTML5 use in their projects. HTML5 is now being 

Java Beginners

programes on switch
=input.nextInt(); switch(choice){ case 1 

Java Beginners

Switch Statement with Strings in Java
Switch Statement with Strings in Java  Switch Statement with Strings in Java 

Java Beginners

switch case instead of if else
switch case instead of if else  How to write code in switch case instead of if else in Java 

Java Interview Questions

Java switch statement
Java switch statement  What restrictions are placed on the values of each case of a switch statement 

Java Beginners

seriously need help....
seriously need help....  Write a program that will prompt the user to select an appliance, lookup the energy the appliance uses and for each time...: switch, while, for, if Sample Output Time of Use Rate Comparison Choose 

Development process Questions

Need the Following MobileApplication Related Code
Need the Following MobileApplication Related Code  Hi, I need java...: and one Daemon Thread class need's to run while doing the above operations and if you can provide code in switch cases,I feel more happy. Please reply me ASAP 

Java Beginners

Need help in java programming
Need help in java programming  Hello. Can someone please help me with writig the following programm. Assignment 20% Presentation 10% Mini Test...(); System.out.println(); switch(menu) { case 1: StudentResult data[]=new 

JSP Servlet Questions

need
need  i need a jsp coding based project plz help me 

Java Beginners

using switch,break and for loop
using switch,break and for loop  generate a 10 digit number and display the length of longest increasing series 

PHP Questions

Switch statement in PHP
Switch statement in PHP  HII, Explain about switch statement in PHP?   hello, Switch statement is executed line by line. PHP executes the statement only when the case statement matches the value of the switch 

Java Beginners

using switch and break
using switch and break  generate a 10 digit number and display the length of longest increasing series 

Development process Questions

html5 through escenic cms
html5 through escenic cms  whether we can use html5 in escenic cms?? and how to implement 

DMCA.com