Home Discussion Discuss: Third Normal Form (1NF)

• databaseanu November 25, 2012 at 8:18 PM

can i learn upto BCNF

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
General

Third Normal Form (1NF)
Third Normal Form (1NF)       Third Normal Form (1NF) The Third Normal Form has one more... the requirements of the second normal form.       B 

General

The Normal Forms
will only discussed about the most essential normal form such as 1NF, 2NF and 3NF. First Normal Form (1NF) The first normal form (1NF) sets the very crucial....   First Normal Form (1NF) Item Colors Price 

SQL Question

1st 2nd & 3rd Normal Form
1st 2nd & 3rd Normal Form  print("code sample");Im a intermediate... sql 101 in college. I really want to understand the normal forms and am having... confusion is 1st NF No duplicate row Info. So the Normal ex: Not having somthing like 

General

Second Normal Form (2NF)
Second Normal Form (2NF)       Second Normal Form (2NF) The concept of remove the delicacy of data comes in the Second Normal Form (2NF). A.  It should meet all 

Java Beginners

Normal Distribution java program?
Normal Distribution java program?  For my last assignment i have to ace this to raise my grade and i wanna perfect it so i need help from anybody who knows java: Write a program to tabulate the cumulative normal distribution F(z 

HTML Questions

form
form   Can I prevent a form from being submitted again 

Java Beginners

Login form in jscript
Login form in jscript  For example the html script is <...; charset=utf-8" /> <title>:: validation form::</title> <script...;td align="center" valign="top"> <form name="form1" onsubmit 

Java Beginners

How to ask a questions to you clearly with normal english?
How to ask a questions to you clearly with normal english?  hi, i want to know how should or can i may ask a question. send me some format or explain me clearly because i am new in this web site.   Post your question 

SQL Question

Difference between Normal Insert and BLOB insert
Difference between Normal Insert and BLOB insert  I have sql database... = System.Drawing.Image.FromStream(returnValue);** // Error if id=1 used i.e normal insert bytearray = imageToByteArray(MyImage); MyImage.Dispose(); if i use id 1 that is normal 

General

Catching Normal Exceptions
Catching Normal Exceptions       The exceptions that are generated by methods are referred to as normal exceptions.  We have already learned that to catch an exception 

PHP Tutorial

PHP Form, PHP guest form
PHP email form HTML form It's not a good idea to leave your private e...=center><br> <form action="index.php"><br> Message:<... with their attributes, their purpose is to place the input form into the center 

Java Beginners

How to convert java BigDecimal to normal byte array not 2 s complement
How to convert java BigDecimal to normal byte array not 2 s complement  How to convert java BigDecimal to normal byte array not 2 s complement 

JSP-Tutorials

JSP decode URL
JSP decode URL          JSP decode URL is the process of converting all Hex Characters back their normal form. . The Tutorial shows you an example 

Struts Questions

how to access the messagresource.proprties filevalues in normal class file using struts - Struts
how to access the messagresource.proprties filevalues in normal class file using struts  i want to access the below username and password in class file.Plz help to me. messageresource.properties files username=system 

SQL Tutorial

Data Normalization
Form (1NF) The First Normal Form requires the atomic values in each column. Atomic... of a table till the duplicity get reduced.   Third Normal Form (3NF) The Third... the fields of a record. In Third Normal Form, all columns should depend on the primary 

Struts Questions

How to include Two multi rows, one with a file Upload and another with normal fields, have problem while including both
How to include Two multi rows, one with a file Upload and another with normal fields, have problem while including both  How to include Two multi rows, one with a file Upload and another with normal fields, have problem while 

Java Beginners

How to create a zip file and how to compare zip size with normal text file
How to create a zip file and how to compare zip size with normal text file  Hi, how are you?I hope you are fine.I want program like how to create zip.../ZipCreateExample.shtml but when i verified the size of zip and normal file,normal file is showing 

Development process Questions

form validation
form validation  how the form validation is done in jsf form using javaScript 

JSP Servlet Questions

Using a image for Browse button instead of normal html Browse button for Uploading files from a JSP - JSP-Servlet
Using a image for Browse button instead of normal html Browse button for Uploading files from a JSP  I am using the following code snippet.... Is it not possible to use a image instead of normal html Browse button for uploading files 

Java Beginners

print a form of *
print a form of *   * *** ***** ******* ********* ******* ***** *** *   Post the format properly 

PHP Questions

Multipage form
Multipage form  I have a multipage form in php with 2 pages wnhen i submit the form data from both the pages should go in database how should i pass teh data from 1st page to 2nd page and then put the entire form data in mysql 

JSP Servlet Questions

jsp form
jsp form  hi sir, one got one got in jsp form after entering the data into the form the data is not saving in the database i will send you code of two forms if dnt understand my problem 

PHP Questions

submit a form
submit a form  How can we submit a form without a submit button 

Spring Framework Questions

Form handling
Form handling  I created a spring project. I created a jsp...;form:form name="loginForm" modelAttribute="loginForm" method="get"> <...;/td> <td> <form:input path="username"/> 

JavaScript Questions

Form Validation
Form Validation  Java script validation for checking special characters and white spaces and give an alert.Please help me urgent Thanks in advance 

JSP Servlet Questions

form id  sir, <form id="reg1" action="../UploadingCtrl" method="post" enctype="multipart/form-data" name="form1"> this action page can't get String tp = request.getParameter("indegrates"). i wrote article upload 

JSP Servlet Questions

form id  sir, <form id="reg1" action="../UploadingCtrl" method="post" enctype="multipart/form-data" name="form1"> this action page can't get String tp = request.getParameter("indegrates"). i wrote article upload 

PHP Questions

PHP form
PHP form  Hi Sir/Madam, I am developing an attendance form using php, which displays the name and ID of a Employees which are fetched from Db and I... form and update them to respective coloumn... Please any one help mo out please 

JavaScript Questions

Form validation
Form validation  Hi Everyone Can someone assist me with a complete code to validate a form. e.g where the user must insert an ID number it should check if the user entered the correct data and within a valid range. This must 

Applet Questions

other form
other form  Can I write this code in other form: if (quantity>=5) { System.out.println("Congrats!! You get a discount of 5%."); } else { System.out.println("you can avail a discount of 5% when you make a purchase of 5 items 

DMCA.com