In my project i have a XLS dowload option to store content in Excel file Here the problem is i have to diplay combination of English and Arabic language, the Arabic language is not displaying properly, the following code i have used
response.addHeader("Content-Disposition", "attachment; filename=" + sPath + "");
and i tried charset=ISO8859_6 also but it's not displaying what i need to do please give a suggestion
If you are facing any programming issue, such as compilation errors or not able to find the code you are looking for.
Ask your questions, our development team will try to give answers to your questions.