November 19, 2010 at 6:32 PM
Here is the answer,
There are many different advantages of using Stored Procedures which is following here :
- Reduced network usage between clients and servers
- Enhanced hardware and software capabilities
- Improved security
- Centralized security, administration, and maintenance for common routines
- Stored procedures manage, control and validate data.
- Large queries can be avoided.
- Reduces network traffic since they need not be recompiled.
- Even though the stored procedure itself may be a complex piece of code, we need not write it over and over again. Hence stored procedures increases reusability of code
- Permissions can be granted for stored procedures. Hence, increases security.