what are different transaction levels
Transaction levels are:
1) TRANSACTIONNONE: IF you dont set the transaction isolation or if you set it to TRANSACTIONNONE, the transaction executes according to the default isolation level of the underluing odbc driver.
2) TRANSACTIONREADUNCOMMITTED: A transaction reading the uncommitted data of a data source. A dirty read is possible, meaning that no shared locks are issued and no exclusive locks are honored.
3) TRANSACTIONREADCOMMITTED: A transaction reading the committed data of a data source. Shared locks are held while the data is being read to avoid dirty reads.
4) TRANSACTIONREPEATABLEREAD: Locks are placed on all data that is used in a query, preventing other users from updating the data.
5) TRANSACTION_SERIALIZABLE: A range lock is placed on the dataset Until the transaction is completed, preventing other users from updating or inserting rows into the dataset.
If you are facing any programming issue, such as compilation errors or not able to find the code you are looking for.
Ask your questions, our development team will try to give answers to your questions.