plz give me the reply
1) Hibernate is data base independent Where JDBC is database specific
2) Hibernate is a set of Objects so there is no use of sql whereas in JDBC there is a use of SQL.
3) As Hibernate Supports two level of cache, you can store data into catch for better performance while in JDBC you need to implement your java cache.
4) Development is faster in Hibernate than JDBC.
5) No need to create any connection pool, in case of Hibernate whereas in case of JDBC, you need to write your own connection pool
6) Hibernate Supports automatic versioning of rows but JDBC Not.
7) Hibernate supports lazy loading whereas jdbc does not.