* Applications developed by using the enterprise beans deal with a variety of clients, simply by writing few lines of code, so that the client can locate the enterprise beans. The client locating the enterprise bean may be various, numerous and thin.
* Enterprise beans support transaction to ensure the integrity of the database. Transaction is the mechanism of managing the concurrent access of shared objects.
* Managing the fast growing number of users requires distributed application components across multiple machines means that the application must be scalable.
* EJB are deployable reuseable server-side components. The components are usually purchsed from different vendors. ie. different components purchsed from different vendors are all integrated and focussed on solving a complex business problem.The components are ready made by vendors so the application developers can spend less time on development of the software.
For read more information,Examples and Tutorials on ejb visit to :
use of ejb - EJB use of ejb what is the use of ejb?? Hi friend,
Some points to be remember for using ejb :
* Applications developed by using....
* EJB are deployable reuseable server-side components. The components
ejb - EJB
ejb how can i run a simple ejb hello application.please give me...:
EJB - EJB
EJB i want to make a small application using EJB ,pls any one can tell me
how i can deploy EJB in server ??? Hi
You can start from anywhere on this site! for introduction and deployment of EJB Tutorial visit
EJB - EJB
How to execute EJB(Entity bean) in desktop application Dear Firends, I have one doubt about EJB that is "How to execute EJB(Entity bean) in desktop application using java in windows? Please reply quickly, i need very urgently
EJB - EJB
EJB i want to know coding for providing fault-tolerance for EJB componenti.e., coding in EJB for transaction process(deposit and withdraw) using JDBC connection. please send me the code as soon as possible
EJB - EJB
Learning EJB What i need to know to start doing programming in EJB
EJB - EJB
EJB Dear Sir ,
Which book is good for learning EJB .
THANKS AND REGARDS,
ejb - EJB
of 3.0 version. Hi friend,
The Enterprise JavaBeans architecture or EJB for short is an architecture for the development and deployment... and budget.
EJB 3.0 New Features
Following are the new features of EJB
Types of EJB? - EJB
Types of EJB? Explain different types of EJB and
how it will be differ from one to another? Hi friend,
Read for more information.
ejb vs hibernate - EJB ejb vs hibernate 1>>> If we have ejb entity bean why we need hibernate?
2>>> Is hibernate distributed
EJB in jsp code - EJB EJB in jsp code Suppose in EJB we created the session bean, remote... can we access the EJB methods in the jsp file....
if u can present me... the following links:
Design patterns in ejb - EJB
on design patterns in EJB iam toally new to this concept(i.e design patterns) Hi friend,
The job of the EJB developer is constantly challenging... of design patterns, strategies, and best practices for EJB design and development
EJB communication - EJB EJB communication i am trying to create call a bean from another bean but it will not call. i cann't understand the dd configuration.please help me
EJB Example - EJB EJB Example Hi,
My Question is about enterprise java beans, is EJB stateful session bean work as web service? if yes can you please explain... the following link:
Difference between EJB 2 and EJB 3 - EJB
Difference between EJB 2 and EJB 3 I know we dont implement home and remote interfaces.
1)Do we have ejb-jar.xml in EJB 3.0... in EJB lifecycle.
3) Why do we have Remote and Home interfaces in EJB 2.x
Hibernate - EJB
hibernate ejb hibernatepersistence jar Need to know about hibernate ejb hibernatepersistence jar
tutorials - EJB ejb tutorial for beginners free Can anyone give me the reference of EJB tutorials for beginners
question - EJB EJB Query language reserved words What is the ejb query language reserved words
jsp and ejb codes - EJB
jsp and ejb codes give me the codes to write small shopping cart project.I only want to acess from server.i want to show the client the search place in the home page,where they can put the author of the book they want and after
how to integrate EJB with Struts
how to integrate EJB with Struts I am new to EJB. Up to now I wrote applications by using JDBC and struts.Now I want to useEJB with struts...:
Struts EJB Integration
EJB Project EJB Project How to create Enterprise Application project with EJB module in Eclipse Galileo?
Please visit the following link:
j2ee - EJB
j2ee i want to know the ejb 2.0 architecture by diagram and also ejb 3.0 architecture
i want to know the flow in ejb 2.0 and ejb 3.0  ... for more information.
Java - EJB
Java If Anybody know how to run Ejb in Eclipse, i am looking forward... Server.
Just follow the following steps
1. File->New->Other->EJB->EJB Project or File->New->EJB->EJB Project then give a name to your
j2ee - EJB
j2ee when we given a request for ejb cointainer how the container calls the we requested method call
Problem in EJB application creation - EJB
Problem in EJB application creation Hi,
I am new to EJB 3.0 technology and facing a couple of problems during the
development of a simple... conflicts. (use netstat -a to detect possible port numbers already used
Technology - EJB
i want to learn further .So please tell me whether should i learn EJB 3.0... sending link. you can lean more information about ejb, Spring and Hibernate.
java - EJB
java hi friends,
i am creating one file, i want to store this file in my working directory.how can i get real path or working directory path in ejb?