Great Tattoo ideas for Women

Hence, you see most of the women with tattoos even though it's a small butterfly on the neck. There are many great tattoo ideas for women to make them stand apart. Some weird but fun tattoo ideas for women can be get bones tattooed on your arms. This is the best practical application of tattoo ideas for women.

Great Tattoo ideas for Women

Great Tattoo ideas for Women: Sexy, Stylish and Weird Fashion

Women like wearing jewels and ornaments to style themselves. They are more inclined to decorating their body then men are. Hence, you see most of the women with tattoos even though it's a small butterfly on the neck. There are many great tattoo ideas for women to make them stand apart.

Speaking of ornaments, you can always have it tattooed now. You can have a bracelet tattooed on your wrist or a necklace along your neck. You can also get leg or ankle bracelet designed. This is the best practical application of tattoo ideas for women.

Next, if you want, you can have tribal tattoo on your lower back or in side of your waist. You may want honey bees or butterflies as tattoos on your stomach, arms or near the neck. If you want show that you are a rebel, may be its time to get a little evil with dark tattoos like the skull, dragons and weapons.

Some weird but fun tattoo ideas for women can be get bones tattooed on your arms. This idea looks good on thin and boney girls and teens. Next, you can have great one liners like "stop drooling, I know I am hot" on your back or lyrics of any famous song from a rock band. Another fun tattoo can be a spider web tattooed on your back with the one liner "Spidy was here" or "Spidy says it's not safe roaming bare back".

There can be many other ideas which can give guys, amazing signals. Not long ago, I just happen to see a lady with a tattoo on the back side near the neck with the one-liner "stop starring my back, I'm engaged". Hopefully, that wasn't a permanent tattoo or else, she would have a hard time getting engaged unless she has tattooed the truth.