hi sir/madam, i post the programs which i couldn't solve. stil now i didn't receive any program. This programs are urgent to me for practical examination. i need help from u. My advised me this site, but u are not solving my prblem. am expecting from u this following programs. Please help me
1) a) Write a java program which will read a string and rewrite it in the alphabetical order. For example, the word REVERSE should be written as EEERRSV. b) Write a java program to implement linked list. [Hint: using arrays].
2) a) Write an applet program to draw a line graph for y=2x+5.[for suitable values of x and y] b) Write an applet program to draw following shapes i) cone, ii) cube, iii) square inside circle
3) a) Draw a bar chart for the following data using frames Year: 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 TurnOver: 7 8 4 5 9 12 (in crores)
b) Implement a simple graphical calculator using AWT. The calculator should perform simple operation like addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
4) a) Write a swing program containing a button. An image should be loaded at the click of the button. b) Implement a simple graphical calculator using swings. The calculator should perform simple operation like addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
5) a) Write a program to demonstrate concurrent execution of threads. b) Create 2 threads using runnable interface. First threads should print “hello” and second thread should print “welcome”. Using synchronization technique print the words alternatively.
6) a) Write a java program to invoke a remote method, which multiplies two integers, passed as parameters. b) Write a java program to echo a XML file using SAX APIs.
7) a)Write a program to create a HashSet to perform the following. creation, addition, deletion and displaying of items in the HashSet. b) Simulate warehouse operation. The program should be able to i. Display all the items and quantity of each item. ii. Add new items. iii. Delete existing items. iv. Duplicate items should not be added. v. Incrementing and decrementing quantity of each item. [Example: different items may be colour TV, Fridge, Washing Machine, Split AC etc. quantity means number of colour TV, number of Fridge, number of Washing Machine, number of Split AC etc.]
8) a) Write a socket program to transfer a file over TCP. b) Write a client/server program such that they communicate with each other using UDP.
9) a) Write a program that will count the number of characters, words, and lines in a file. b) Write a program to first write and then read primitive data types using DataInputStream and DataOutputStream.