1. Using a language of your choice, explain how you would implement a pointer .Give the name of the language you are using.
2. Implement an algorithm to sort an array
3. Show how to implement a stack of seven integers using Push () and () Pop () in an array.
4. Using an example explain how insertions and deletions are done in a binary search tree.
5. Write a function that takes in a string parameter and checks to see whether or not it is an integer, and if it is then return the integer value.
6. How would you print out the data in a binary tree, level by level, starting at the top?
View All Comments