Home Tutorialhelp Comment Error give When Run Project

Nov 20, 2008 3:44:29 PM org.hibernate.cfg.Environment <clinit>
INFO: using CGLIB reflection optimizer
Nov 20, 2008 3:44:29 PM org.hibernate.cfg.Environment <clinit>
INFO: using JDK 1.4 java.sql.Timestamp handling
Nov 20, 2008 3:44:29 PM org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration configure
INFO: configuring from resource: /hibernate.cfg.xml
Nov 20, 2008 3:44:29 PM org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration getConfigurationInputStream
INFO: Configuration resource: /hibernate.cfg.xml
WARNING: /hibernate.cfg.xml not found
/hibernate.cfg.xml not found

View All Comments | View Tutorial
Related Tutorial and Articles

hibernate web project - Hibernate
hibernate web project  hi friends,very good morning,how to develop and execute web project using myeclipse ide.plz give me step-by-step procedure.../hibernate/runninge-xample.shtml http://www.roseindia.net/struts/struts

JavaScript Questions

Grid World project Run Error !! help please!!
Grid World project Run Error !! help please!!  i'm trying to make...); } } } } and Here is my error...: (it runs at first but when the bug hits a side, the error occurs and i exit the error but run does not work anymore

Java Beginners

when I run exiting project that time I got error, I want solution on it?
when I run exiting project that time I got error, I want solution on it?  Error occurred during deployment: Exception while loading the app : java.lang.IllegalStateException: ContainerBase.addChild: start

java compilation error - Hibernate
whosevalues should be inserted into database. i have used hibernate and eclipse it is working fine. but when i make a war file and deploy it using ant and then run...).By that only this exeptions rise dude..Try it and give your result after

Development process Questions

Jsp error when i run this a jsp file
Jsp error when i run this a jsp file  hi I got this error when i run the jsp file in IDE and outside also please help me java.lang.NullPointerException org.apache.jsp.insertjsp.jspInit(insert_jsp.java:22

Java Beginners

getting an error when set classpath
getting an error when set classpath  Hello Everyone! i have used hssf model for reading excel sheet in my project & i have set classpath... run it, it gives an error "could not find or load main" please help me

Hibernate
of Hibernate. I followed all th steps as given in the tutorial, but a build error... not be resolved. How can i rectify that error?   Hi, The error comes when hibernate library files are not included in the project build path. Please download

hibernate
hibernate   i am using hibernate3.2.5 and oracle9i. First i set classpath to ojdbc14.jar and all the hibernate jar files to path env variable.After that when i try to execute the program i got an error "unknown oracle major

hibernate firstexample - Hibernate
hibernate firstexample  Hi all. i m new with hibernate,when i m trying to run my first application i m getting following exception. Error reading resource: Employee.hbm.xml give me the solution. Thank you

hibernate code - Hibernate
jar files,made asimple java project and copied the two xml files into src/bin,but when i run this it shows error i.e Exception in thread "main...hibernate code  sir, i have tried ur hibernate 3.0 firt example

Framework Questions

project
project  I'm designing a netbeans java program/project. I have... passed and people who failed.this has to be done when the user clicks on the button for the results. can you pls give me the amount of labels and and extra buttons

Struts Questions

struts configuration give error like doctype root=null
struts configuration give error like doctype root=null  hi this is srinivas. i have problem in struts configurationfile. when ever i depoly the project into tomcat server it raises the following problem. plz help me how

Hibernate error - Hibernate
Hibernate error  I had run hibernate first example but it an error appeared. Error is java.lang.NullPointerException.  Hi Friend... want more examples of Hibernate please visit the following link. http

Hibernate - Hibernate
Hibernate  when I run Hibernate Code Generation wizard in eclipse I'm getting the following error. I added ojdbc14.jar to my build path. Still I'm getting this error. please let me know, how to resolve

JDBC Questions

java run time error - JDBC
java run time error  when i m running for batch execution program in jdbc i m facing this kind of runtime error as Exception in thread "main" java.sql.SQLException: Io exception: The Network Adap ter could not establish

Hibernate - Hibernate
Hibernate  I am trying to connect hibernate with ejb2.0 stateless session bean, my application sucessfully deploy in weblogic server but when i execute the client application i got an error message that class not found exception

Hibernate - Hibernate
in Hibernate in Tomcat i got an error like this HTTP Status 500..., This type of error comes when JTA(Java Transaction API) is not present... Exception report message description The server encountered an internal error

Struts Questions

Login Project  why should get the following compile error LoginForm log=(LoginForm)form. this will get when compile LoginAction class please give suggestion byee   make sure public class LoginAction extends Action

Encountering error when connecting MSSQL Server 2005 using Hibernate 3.0
Encountering error when connecting MSSQL Server 2005 using Hibernate 3.0  Hi, Im a beginner to the hibernate framework.Im encountering the following error when connecting to the MSSQLServer 2005 using hibernate 3.0 My

Ajax Questions

Error
Error  I have created ajax with php for state and city. When I change state then city will not come in dropdown list and it give me error as 'Unknown Runtime Error'. This error come only in IE browser, but in other brower

Maven Questions

How to give path to the Dfile?
How to give path to the Dfile?  Hello erveryone, I want to make a maven project so i read "http://www.roseindia.net/maven2/installingandgettinghandson_maven.shtml" it runs correctly, but when i tried my own project

Hibernate Questions

Why Dose Hibernate Run Very Slow?
Why Dose Hibernate Run Very Slow?  I use Hibernate in netbean 6.9.1, when I run by F6 of netbean, Hibernate run very slow, it run some row INFO..., when I run by F6 of netbean, Hibernate run very slow, it run some row INFO

PHP Questions

I GOT ERROR FOR MY PROJECT
I GOT ERROR FOR MY PROJECT  Dear Friend/ RoseIndia Team, Firstly I would to thank u Guys help me so many time.. I got error on my little project when running at server. please correctly my error Guys... ERROR CODE: "LOGIN

JDBC Questions

java run time error in loading the driver - JDBC
java run time error in loading the driver  when i mrunning the program in oracle using type 4 driver it is giving the error as Error:jdbc.driver.OracleDriver the code was as follows: please suggest me how it can

JDBC Questions

How Jdbc program can be run??
,but when i run it ,it gives following error-> C:\Program Files\Java... to know what is the problem? and how can i run it successfully? please give me...How Jdbc program can be run??  import java.sql.*; import java.util.

JDBC Questions

verify the code and give me the code with out errors
(); } } when i run this program... it shows the given below errors.pls...verify the code and give me the code with out errors   import... l6=new JLabel("PROJECT IN"); String project[]={"NETWORK","EMBEDDED","VLSI

java run time error - Java Beginners
java run time error  when i compile my program it didnt show any error in my program.but i cant run my program, if i run my program means it will show error like as following Exception in thread "main

JDBC Questions

HOW TO RUN JDBC PRORAM ON JDK1.5.0
then it compiled successfully ,but when i run it ,it gives following error->...HOW TO RUN JDBC PRORAM ON JDK1.5.0  import java.sql.*; import...) { System.out.println("Sql Error:"+sq.getMessage()); } } } ****for running

Development process Questions

run project on company lan
run project on company lan  sir, i have create dynamic java project of complaint registration and run on local host http://localhost:8080 and by using ip adress but the problem is how to run it at on company server so

Applet Questions

java applet run time error - Applet
java applet run time error  Hi, Im new to java applet.please help me. i have create a MPEG movie player in applet. when i run that program it show the error that,"javax.media.NoPlayerException: Error instantiating class

Hibernate error in eclipse
Hibernate error in eclipse   Hi... while running my application i got these type errors...can youme please? Exception in thread "main... by java.lang.NullPointerException))   NullPointerException is an exception that occurs when you

JDBC Questions

java runtime error - JDBC
, give me the suggesion yo solve this problem  This kind of error due...java runtime error  when i am running my jdbc program using thin driver this error is coming at runtime: Exception in thread "main

Swing AWT

Run time Exception after Clean and Build JavaNetBeans Project
problem when i run it in NetBeans using Run Main Project Button. Then i 'Clean... opens.. But It works fine when i run project from NetBeans and all forms opens... SplashPanel.java is set as main class to open first when project is run. Do i also

Development process Questions

Error in Shopping Cart project - Development process
Error in Shopping Cart project  I tried running the shopping cart project given in the below link: http://www.roseindia.net/shoppingcart... when I submit "http://localhost:8080/cart" I received the following error

java compilation error - Hibernate
java compilation error  hi i am getting org.hibernate.exception.GenericJDBCException: Cannot open connection exception when runnig the code why this exception is coming

Java Beginners

Reply to ur mail(Hibernate Error)
Reply to ur mail(Hibernate Error)  Hi! Im using Eclipse. Steps : 1... in a directory. 2. Downloaded file contains the Eclipse project. 3. Started the Eclipse project and selected Java Project. 4. Created a new project browsing

Hibernate Questions

Give a one to one example in Hibernate.
Give a one to one example in Hibernate.  Hello, Can you give me one to one example in Hibernate..Thanks....   Hello, TO read about One to one relationships in hibernate, you can go through the following links

Java Beginners

Works when run from desktop but....
Works when run from desktop but....  I used the code provided here for a pie chart using swing in Java, and when I saved it to my desktop, it ran fine, and worked as explained, but then I tried to add the same code to NetBeans

java - Hibernate
........................................................... The aboue error is got when i downloaded the code and run using Hibernate and annotation..plse help me...  Hi friend, Read for more information. http://www.roseindia.net/hibernate

Eclipse

Creating a Project
icon.Click on ?Java Project? and give a project name of your choice (?NewProject... Creating a Project       This section explains the steps involved in developing a project in Eclipse

Hibernate - Hibernate
of if any file not found but my question is .. Error is ::: Error in reading contact.hbm.xml contact.hbm.xml is my hibernate mapping file. So please read are fully give me guide. file is found but hibernate.cfg.xml is not capable to read

Java Beginners

Give me the source code for this problem
Give me the source code for this problem  Ram likes skiing a lot... is one have to slide downwards to gain speed. Also when reached the bottom most... help to know the longest run possible with the given peaks. That altitude

WebSevices Questions

Run time error - WebSevices
Run time error  Hello, Anyone know, how run the template files in zend framework.Anybody help me. Rgds, Pras  code to help in solving the problem : protected function _run($template

run time error
run time error  my program compile successfully but does not showing... saved your class with HelloWorld. Check it out. Even then if error occurs, post the error.   Here it works and showing output. Have you save the file

project
project  sir i want a java major project in railway reservation plz help me and give a project source code with entire validation thank you

Date Calendar

project
project  sir i want to a project on railway reservation,sir plz give me the source code   plz give me the source code of railway reservation

How to run? - Hibernate
How to run?  Hiiiiiiiiiiiii friend.. i am Magesh... friends are told hibernate is a new entry to Java. so plz try to tell how to use Hibernate code in my application?  Hi friend, Hinernate : Hibernate

LDAP Questions

Run time problem
Run time problem  when i run a project,it shows an exception like "unable to create MIDlet".It also shows "running with locale:English_united States.1252 running in the identified third party security domain" "please help

Hibernate log4j
Hibernate log4j  Hi, when i run the FirstExample.java given... think log4j.properties is missing in the project. So, Please create log4j.properties in the project. Please see how you can add log4j.properties at http

Struts Questions

Error - Struts
and configured in eclips. It is working fine. But when I add the new action and I... to test the examples Run Struts 2 Hello... these two files. Do I have to do any more changes in the project? Please

JSP Servlet Questions

jsp-Hibernate Error - JSP-Servlet
jsp-Hibernate Error  hi, my problem is, I designed an Interface where i am tring to listing the all rows of a table using Iterator and putted a link... from my database,but not from interface. when i restart the tomcat then only

Hibernate code - Hibernate
Hibernate code  firstExample code that you have given for hibernate... me any error or exception.console gives the same as u have shown in tutorial... to use the same primary key,it gives me the constraint violation error that means

hibernate
hibernate  how to impot mysql database client jar file into eclipse for hibernate configuration   Hi Friend, Please visit the following link: http://www.roseindia.net/hibernate/runninge-xample.shtml Thanks

Importing hibernate project
Importing hibernate project  What are the steps to import hibernate project in myeclipse

Java Magazine Questions

How to stop java scripting engine when the script being run is taking too much time?   How to stop java scripting engine when the script being run... exceeds to throw out of memory error. I searched lot in google but didn't find

WebSevices Questions

how can i run tomcat server and my home page come when i double click on an icon in servlets
how can i run tomcat server and my home page come when i double click... user he does not know to run server by service runner... and he does not know to give the url... but he knows to double click on an icon to start his server

WebSevices Questions

WebSevices Questions

WebSevices Questions

Java Final Project Error - Java Beginners
Java Final Project Error  It isnt showing the result when I press the proper button...?? It isnt doing the work... can someone help me?? import... Project " ); JTabbedPane tab = new JTabbedPane(); // constructing the Pool

Hibernate Tutorial Example

Hibernate Getting Started
Started you will quickly download the a Hibernate running example project and run... and configured on your computer. Downloading the project Download the Hibernate... Hibernate Getting Started

PHP Questions

project
project  Sir, I have required coding and design for bank management system in php mysql. I hope u can give me correct information.   Please visit the link: JSP Bank Application The above link will be helpful for you

Problem in running first hibernate program.... - Hibernate
programs.It worked fine.To run a hibernate sample program,I followed the tutorial below... the error " java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: roseindia/tutorial/hibernate/FirstExample Exception in thread "main" " http://www.roseindia.net/hibernate/runninge

PHP Questions

in project
) and testids. now my problem is when i am viewing the database ,i can see only one

Error java.lang.NullPointerException hibernate - Hibernate
Error java.lang.NullPointerException hibernate  hello everybody; I'm developping a web application using Struts 1.1 , Hibernate 3.1 and Mysql , and I've got this message error: Etat HTTP 500

error in program when trying to load image in java - Java Beginners
error in program when trying to load image in java  Hi, I'm trying... errors but my program still won't run. I keep getting this type of message and I don't know what it means. ProductInventoryVGUI Uncaught error fetching image

Hibernate - Hibernate
Hibernate  Hai this is jagadhish while running a Hibernate.../hibernate/ Please specify your requirements in detail. It would be good.... Thanks. Amardeep   Hi, This happens usually when

Management

Project Scope Management
projects to run the project successfully as per the project plan. Lessons...Project Scope Management includes the processes and the procedures that are essential to ensure that the project includes all the work required

Hibernate error - Hibernate
Hibernate error  I hava following error while running hibernate example in eclipse. I placed hibernate.cfg.xml and contact.hbm.xml in bin/roseindia/tutorial/hibernate. But I have following error. log4j:WARN No appenders

myfaces,hibernate and spring integration - Hibernate
. so, plz help me out. plz give the steps to run this program.(step-by-step..._hibernate" inside ur MySql. 7)save the jdbc.properties file 8)run the server 9...myfaces,hibernate and spring integration  sorry, in the previous

Hibernate Questions

Reply to the mail(import files error)
be able to run the application by opening the project in Eclipse. Thanks  ... the steps to download, open the project in Eclipse and then run the example. http...Reply to the mail(import files error)  Hi Its already

runtime error - Java Beginners
runtime error  I created a sample java source ,compiled it succesfully using command prompt but when i tried to run i got the folowing error... the path for jdk Can u help me please  Hi friend, Plz give full details

hibernate mapping - Hibernate
hibernate mapping  when will we use one to one, one to many, many to many mapping... give a practical example

JSP Servlet Questions

project development
project development  i have one html page called register.html page... selecting the driver, click finish button. 4)Then give Data Source Name and click ok button. 5)Your DSN will get created. 6) Restart your server and run your jsp

JDBC Questions

jdbc run time error - JDBC
jdbc run time error  i m creating the table using thin driver it is showing the following run time error: Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: jdbc.oracle.OracleD river

Java Final Project - Java Beginners
Project Overview This document provide a sample of what is possible, and could lead to a project worth the maximum grade of 100% Something to think about... final project. This is your opportunity to show off your skills! Overall

run ttime error - Java Beginners
run ttime error  how to compile a client server application using RMI ?  Hi friend, I am sending you a link. This link will help you. Please visit for more information. http://www.roseindia.net/tutorials/rmi/rmi

Spring Framework Questions

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/hibernate/engine/FilterDefinition error
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/hibernate/engine/FilterDefinition error  Hi, I am trying to run my application using the latest Spring version... error: WARNING: Exception encountered during context initialization - cancelling

jsp-Hibernate Error - Hibernate
jsp-Hibernate Error  hi, my problem is, I designed an Interface where i am tring to listing the all rows of a table using Iterator and putted a link for deleting each row. I am deleteing row using row id of that record.it delete

hibernate sql error - Hibernate
hibernate sql error  Hibernate: insert into EMPLOYE1 (firstName..., Please visit the following links: http://www.roseindia.net/hibernate/index.shtml http://www.roseindia.net/hibernate/insert-data-database.shtml Hope

JSP Servlet Questions

online project tracking system
and then assign project manager .so,what is the code for above senario give proper answer...online project tracking system  hello sir , I chintan patel and my question is as under how to assign project for admin to project manager in jsp

Hibernate Interview Questions

.When to use detached criteria in hibernate?
.When to use detached criteria in hibernate?  When to use detached criteria in hibernate?   Detached Criteria query is a facility provide by Hibernate to write criteria queries in detached mode, where hibernate session

404 error
404 error   hello anybody help me when i deployed my ear file into jboss->server-> default->deploy folder it doesn't shows any error. but when i run this application by using localhost:8080/webapp ,it shows 404 error

Java Server Faces Questions

errors while run - Java Server Faces Questions
errors while run  I,ve download the SimpleHelloByEnteringName jsf intoduntion sample project and tried to run this application following the steps narrated in roseindia jsf tutorial. But i found the fillowing error:(My

Struts Questions

Cannot run Struts 2 on IntelliJ Project - Struts
Cannot run Struts 2 on IntelliJ Project  I have been trying to run Struts 2 on IntelliJ IDEA for the past two weeks, can anyone help with basic...! thank you.  Hi , This is kalyani, I know to to run struts2

Eclipse configuration - Hibernate
I configured the tomcat in the eclipse. When I execute simple JSP example it use to give server need more time. I changed the time in the C:\Program Files...://localgost:5435/First.jsp it is giving server error. Can anyone send me how

JSP Servlet Questions

Getting error java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.mysql.jdbc.Driver.
Getting error java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.mysql.jdbc.Driver.  I am doing project in JSP with database WampServer and glassfish as server .when i done database connection then i get an error

Hibernate-Tutorials

First Hibernate Application
the Ctrl button along with f11 i.e. CTRL + f11. Output : When you will run...First Hibernate Application In this tutorial you will learn about how to create an application of Hibernate 4. Here I am giving an example which

JDBC Questions

programming error
programming error  I got an error when i did the following program the prg. is to "select the name from database when the age is given for the respective name" error i got is:SQL exception please give me the solution by providing

Java Beginners

StringIndexOutOfBound error !!! plz give me the reason for this error ,plz.........  import java.util.Scanner; class Even { static int getEven(int firstno,int secondno) { int counteven=0; for(int i=firstno;i<=secondno;i

Java Interview Questions

Please give me the answer.
"int a=08 or 09" its giving compile time error why   "int a=08 or 09" its giving compile time error why ? can any one give me the answer of this please

hibernate insertion problem - Hibernate
hibernate insertion problem  Hi , Thanks for the material .Its very gud . when i run FirstExample.java i get the message insertion has been done int the table contact . but whne i look into database data is not inserted

Hibernate giving exception - struts - MySQL - Hibernate
Hibernate giving exception - struts - MySQL  Hi all, My name is Asif. I am trying to Run one simple application using NetBeans IDE, and using Struts frame work with hibernate and MySQL database. I am getting exection

JAVA Error - Java Beginners
but when i used this code: JButton btnBack=new JButton("Backspace"); btnBack.setForeground(red); it send me an error message that goes like this unknown variable red. is it the variable wrong or the code itself is wrong..can you give me

Unable to create annotations in hibernate 4.0
Unable to create annotations in hibernate 4.0  I worked on a similar example as yours.But when I create a new hibernate console configuration for this new project,I get this error,the console configuration gets created I but when

Hibernate Questions

Can you give me Hibernate one to one example?
Can you give me Hibernate one to one example?  Hello there, Can you give me a hibernate one to one example that explain the concept and mapping in Hibernate. Thanks in advance

EJB Questions

Stateless Session Bean Example Error
give above. I wonder there is no jboss.xml file in this project where jndi... following error while running StatelessSessionBean example on Jboss. Please help me... [STDOUT] Error:example not bound 22:57:12,683 INFO [STDOUT] add 22:57:12,687 ERROR

Struts-Hibernate-Integration - Hibernate
Struts-Hibernate-Integration  Hi, I was executing struts hibernate intgeration code the following error has occured. Anyone can give me... the following link: http://www.roseindia.net/struts/struts-hibernate/ Hope

Hibernate Questions

connection proxy error in hibernate
connection proxy error in hibernate  while we get connection through hibernate we arise an error connection proxy error while we are using multiple connection's

Your hibernet tutorial is not working - Hibernate
. It's give no error and output as you mentioned in your page . when i see my database...Your hibernet tutorial is not working  Hi, I am learning hibernate from your tutorial. when i execute the 1st hibernate example at following

Advertisements Advertisements