Home Tutorialhelp Comment Null Pointer Exception While Deleteing Records.

Dhanasekar
Null Pointer Exception While Deleteing Records.,
October 29, 2007 at 6:06 PM

This is not working ... please give the solutions! Thanks in advance.

07/11/01 18:06:24 java.lang.NullPointerException
07/11/01 18:06:24 at org.hibernate.hql.antlr.HqlSqlBaseWalker.path(HqlSqlBaseWalker.java:2193)
07/11/01 18:06:24 at org.hibernate.hql.antlr.HqlSqlBaseWalker.fromElement(HqlSqlBaseWalker.java:2281)
07/11/01 18:06:24 at org.hibernate.hql.antlr.HqlSqlBaseWalker.fromElementList(HqlSqlBaseWalker.java:2232)
07/11/01 18:06:24 at org.hibernate.hql.antlr.HqlSqlBaseWalker.fromClause(HqlSqlBaseWalker.java:498)
07/11/01 18:06:24 at org.hibernate.hql.antlr.HqlSqlBaseWalker.deleteStatement(HqlSqlBaseWalker.java:276)
07/11/01 18:06:24 at org.hibernate.hql.antlr.HqlSqlBaseWalker.statement(HqlSqlBaseWalker.java:156)
07/11/01 18:06:24 at org.hibernate.hql.ast.QueryTranslatorImpl.analyze(QueryTranslatorImpl.java:189)
07/11/01 18:06:24 at org.hibernate.hql.ast.QueryTranslatorImpl.doCompile(QueryTranslatorImpl.java:130)
07/11/01 18:06:24 at org.hibernate.hql.ast.QueryTranslatorImpl.compile(QueryTranslatorImpl.java:83)
07/11/01 18:06:24 at org.hibernate.impl.SessionFactoryImpl.getQuery(SessionFactoryImpl.java:414)
07/11/01 18:06:24 at org.hibernate.impl.SessionImpl.getQueries(SessionImpl.java:814)
07/11/01 18:06:24 at org.hibernate.impl.SessionImpl.executeUpdate(SessionImpl.java:801)
07/11/01 18:06:24 at org.hibernate.impl.QueryImpl.executeUpate(QueryImpl.java:89)
07/11/01 18:06:24 at com.view.lbp.deleteRecord(lbp.java:161)
07/11/01 18:06:24 at com.lbp.dao.hibernate.ProductsEditAction.delete(ProductsEditAction.java:524)
07/11/01 18:06:24 at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
07/11/01 18:06:24 at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
07/11/01 18:06:24 at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
07/11/01 18:06:24 at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
07/11/01 18:06:24 at org.apache.struts.actions.DispatchAction.dispatchMethod(DispatchAction.java:280)
07/11/01 18:06:24 at org.apache.struts.actions.DispatchAction.execute(DispatchAction.java:216)
07/11/01 18:06:24 at org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processActionPerform(RequestProcessor.java:484)
07/11/01 18:06:24 at org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:274)
07/11/01 18:06:24 at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1482)
07/11/01 18:06:24 at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doPost(ActionServlet.java:525)
07/11/01 18:06:24 at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:763)
07/11/01 18:06:24 at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:856)
07/11/01 18:06:24 row result ---0
07/11/01 18:06:24 at com.evermind.server.http.ServletRequestDispatcher.invoke(ServletRequestDispatcher.java:711)
07/11/01 18:06:24 at com.evermind.server.http.ServletRequestDispatcher.forwardInternal(ServletRequestDispatcher.java:368)
07/11/01 18:06:24 at com.evermind.server.http.HttpRequestHandler.doProcessRequest(HttpRequestHandler.java:866)
07/11/01 18:06:24 at com.evermind.server.http.HttpRequestHandler.processRequest(HttpRequestHandler.java:448)
07/11/01 18:06:24 at com.evermind.server.http.HttpRequestHandler.serveOneRequest(HttpRequestHandler.java:216)
07/11/01 18:06:24 at com.evermind.server.http.HttpRequestHandler.run(HttpRequestHandler.java:117)
07/11/01 18:06:24 at com.evermind.server.http.HttpRequestHandler.run(HttpRequestHandler.java:110)
07/11/01 18:06:24 at oracle.oc4j.network.ServerSocketReadHandler$SafeRunnable.run(ServerSocketReadHandler.java:260)
07/11/01 18:06:24 at com.evermind.util.ReleasableResourcePooledExecutor$MyWorker.run(ReleasableResourcePooledExecutor.java:303)
07/11/01 18:06:24 at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

View All Comments | View Tutorial
Related Tutorial and Articles

Null pointer exception in hibernate - Hibernate
Null pointer exception in hibernate  Hi i am getting null pointer exception.while running the program in hibernate... is compiled successfully but while running the program i am getting null ponter

Hibernate delete HQL - Hibernate
Hibernate delete HQL  Hi I am trying hibernate tutorial. But delete HQL tutorial not working properly. It gives null pointer exception. Query class has method executeUpate() & not executeUpdate

Java null pointer exception
Java null pointer exception  Hi I've made an array of Book objects...: strfield=library[counter].getDdc(); break; } while(library[counter]!=null){ if(strfield.contains(param)){ result+=library[counter

JSP Servlet Questions

null pointer exception in jsp
null pointer exception in jsp  index.html <html> <...(Exception e) { System.out.println(e); } } %>...="select * from Login"; ResultSet rs=st.executeQuery(view); while(rs.next

Delete HQL query - Hibernate
Delete HQL query  Hi I am trying hibernate tutorial. But delete HQL tutorial not working properly. It gives null pointer exception. Query...) at roseindia.tutorial.hibernate.DeleteHQLExample.main(DeleteHQLExample.java:23) null

hibernate delete query :
hibernate delete query :   Hi, I m using Hibernate 3 + javadb my table is like: CREATE table APP.BIDS ( BID_ID INTEGER NOT NULL... NOT NULL , ITEM_ID INTEGER NOT NULL ) I want to delete a row from table

JSP Servlet Questions

Handle Null Pointer Exception while text file upload
Handle Null Pointer Exception while text file upload  I want the code for handling null pointer exception in jsp page. That is I need an error page for null pointer exception. The cause for null pointer exception is while

Java Beginners

null pointer exception cannot be removed
null pointer exception cannot be removed  class list { public... Exception nothing; public int r; public list() { this(null,null,0...; while(next.elem != null){ o++; next = next.getNext

Java Beginners

null pointer exception in java
null pointer exception in java  What is null pointer exception in Java and when it occurs? Show it with an example.Thanks!   Java Null Pointer Exception

Servlet Interview Questions

Httpservletresponse null pointer exception.
Httpservletresponse null pointer exception.  What is Httpservletresponse null pointer exception?   NullPointerException occurs when we try to implement an application without referencing the object and allocating

General

Null Pointer Exception
Null Pointer Exception        Null pointer exceptions are the most common run time .... Understand Null Pointer Exception Suppose we have a class Wide

Java Interview Questions

Null Pointer Exception
Null Pointer Exception  whis is the Null Pointer Exception in java? or define Null Pointer Exception with exp?   NullPointerException occurs, when you try to implement an application without referencing the object

NULL POINTER EXCEPTION
NULL POINTER EXCEPTION    What is the Root cause for Class caste exception in struts frame work .and how 2 handle that 1 please help me

null pointer exceptions
null pointer exceptions  import java.util.*; public class employee..."); } void delete() { System.out.println("deleted"); } void edit..."); } } } Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NullPointerException at employee.insert

null pointer error
null pointer error  Respected sir there is a problem in this code when i add any new record in ms access data base from my code, it gives only null pointer error sir please help me my code are given below compilatation class

null pointer error

Why the null Pointer exception is comming? - Java Beginners
Why the null Pointer exception is comming?  My code is given below...; while((line = bf.readLine())!= null) { for(int...++; } } while((line1 = bf1.readLine())!= null) { for(i=0

Hibernate-Tutorials

Hibernate delete Query
Hibernate delete Query In this tutorial you will learn how to use HQL delete query in Hibernate. In this section we are discussing about the HQL delete query... query is used to delete the fields, field records, table, etc. In our example we

Hibernate delete a row error - Hibernate
Hibernate delete a row error  Hello, I been try with the hibernate delete example (http://www.roseindia.net/hibernate/hibernate-delete.shtml... static void main(String[] args) { Session sess = null; try

NUll POINTER EXCEPTION
of code i m getting null pointer Exception. can some one please explain what...NUll POINTER EXCEPTION  public void doGet(HttpServletRequest request, HttpServletResponse response) throws ServletException, IOException

hibernate...............
hibernate...............  goodevining. I am using hibernate on eclipse, while connection to database Orcale10g geting error .........driver ARNING: SQL Error: 0, SQLState: null 31 May, 2012 8:18:01 PM

Java Beginners

what is a null pointer exception in java
what is a null pointer exception in java  what is a null pointer exception in java

Null Pointer Exception - Java Beginners
Null Pointer Exception  How Can I Handle NullPoiniterException without using try/catch mechanism

Java Beginners

Java null pointer exception handling
Java null pointer exception handling   What... program? Is this extends from exception class of Java?   Java null pointer exception handling What is Java NullPointerException? In Java

hibernate - Hibernate
Hibernate; import org.hibernate.Session; import org.hibernate.*; import... static void main(String[] args) { Session session = null; try...(); }catch(Exception e){ System.out.println

EJB Questions

error while inserting millions of records - EJB
error while inserting millions of records  Hello, I am using ejb cmp and inserting 1 millions of records but it won't work because trancation time out occurs same problem is occur when i am using hibernate but when i am using

Null pointer execption
Null pointer execption  what is null pointer exception. I am getting the null pointer exception in this line conn= com.mypay.dao.Connection.getConnection(); what is wrong

Null pointer execption

JPA

Delete All Records
Delete All Records      ...(); System.out.println("All records are deleted."); } catch(Exception...:WARN Please initialize the log4j system properly. Hibernate: delete from

JSP Servlet Questions

Getting Null pointer Exception in the jsp page
Getting Null pointer Exception in the jsp page  I have developed this jsp page to store the data in database.While storing the value of check box in database I am getting null pointer exception in the following code

JSP Servlet Questions

Getting Null pointer Exception in the jsp page

JSP Servlet Questions

Getting Null pointer Exception in the jsp page

JSP Servlet Questions

Getting Null pointer Exception in the jsp page

JSP Servlet Questions

Null pointer exception error in Jsp - JSP-Servlet
Null pointer exception error in Jsp  Hi i write a login page. when i validate the login value then the nullpointer exception error is occured. my..." attributes in the input tag So id,userpwd gives null pointer exception

jsp-Hibernate Error - Hibernate
jsp-Hibernate Error  hi, my problem is, I designed an Interface where i am tring to listing the all rows of a table using Iterator and putted a link for deleting each row. I am deleteing row using row id of that record.it delete

JSP Servlet Questions

Null pointer exception error in Jsp - JSP-Servlet
Null pointer exception error in Jsp  Expert:Majid Hi i write a login page. when i validate the login value then the nullpointer exception error..." attributes in the input tag So id,userpwd gives null pointer exception. Thanks

hibernate - Hibernate
hibernate  Hai,This is jagadhish I have a problem while developing insert application of Hibernate.The application is compiled,while running the application I got an exception that it antlr..... Exception.Tell me the answer

Hibernate - Hibernate
Hibernate SessionFactory  Can anyone please give me an example of Hibernate SessionFactory?  Hi friend,package roseindia;import...[]){ Session session = null; try { SessionFactory sessionFactory = new

JSP Servlet Questions

delete  how delete only one row in the database using jsp.database...;/tr> <% Connection con = null; String url = "jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306...(); ResultSet rs = st.executeQuery(query); %> <% while(rs.next()){ %> <tr><

hibernate - Hibernate
Hibernate; import org.hibernate.Session; import org.hibernate.*; import... static void main(String[] args) { Session session = null; try{ SessionFactory...]); System.out.println("Name: " + row[1]); } session.close(); }catch(Exception

Hibernate - Hibernate
Hibernate  Hai this is jagadhish, while executing a program in Hibernate in Tomcat i got an error like this HTTP Status 500... Exception report message description The server encountered an internal error

Hibernate - Hibernate
Hibernate pojo example  I need a simple Hibernate Pojo example ...[]){ Session session = null; try{ SessionFactory sessionFactory = new Configuration...); tx.commit(); session.flush(); session.close(); }catch(Exception

Hibernate - Hibernate
Hibernate  Hai this is jagadhish while running a Hibernate application i got the exception like this what is the solution for this plz inform me... Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: antlr

Hibernate
Hibernate  hibernate delete query execution

Programming Tutorials

HIBERNATE IN CONSOLE & SERVLET
);} } //----------------------------------- } while(!s.equals("over")); } catch(Exception e1... HIBERNATE IN CONSOLE & SERVLET ( part-3...; In this continuation of the earlier tutorial on Hibernate( July-2005) , the author gives a demo

hibernate - Hibernate
hibernate  hi i am new to hibernate. i wan to run a select query... session = null; try{ // This step will read hibernate.cfg.xml and prepare hibernate for use SessionFactory sessionFactory = new Configuration

Java Beginners

when do we get null pointer exception in java
when do we get null pointer exception in java  can anybody explain me abt null pointer exception? like in wt situation do v get NPE? Are these 2 strings same? String str; String str=null

null pointer
null pointer  dear sir , what is mean by null pointer in c

Hibernate Interview Questions

delete() method of hibernate
delete() method of hibernate  Define the use of delete() method of hibernate? Example

Hibernate criteria delete Example
Hibernate criteria delete Example  How to use the delete criteria in Hibernate? thanks

Hibernate criteria delete Example

Hibernate giving exception - struts - MySQL - Hibernate
Hibernate giving exception - struts - MySQL  Hi all, My name... while initializing hibernate: " + e.getMessage()); } System.out.println..., and using Struts frame work with hibernate and MySQL database. I am getting exection

hibernate with srtuts
hibernate with srtuts  Can anybody Give me a example of delete records in hibernate with struts..   Please visit the following links: http://www.roseindia.net/struts/struts-hibernate/ http://www.roseindia.net

Persist a List Object in Hibernate - Hibernate
on hibernate. How to persist a List object in Hibernate ? Can you give me...) { // TODO Auto-generated method stub Session sess = null; try...()){ System.out.println("No any data!"); } else{ while(it.hasNext

Hibernate nullpointer exception - Hibernate
Hibernate nullpointer exception  Hi, I am using eclipse IDE.I copied hibernate example from roseindia.net. I am using MYSQL as my database. 1.In eclipse I hava created new javaproject. 2.I hava copied Contact.java. and I

in connectivity - Hibernate
the hibernate and postgresql that progrram is running while showing no error but the data is not be inserting in to the data base while it is showing that data insertted  Hi friend, This is connectivity and hibernate configuration

Clicking F5 and reentering value throws Null pointer exception
Clicking F5 and reentering value throws Null pointer exception  Hi, My page performs search operation.Normally when i enter a value and click... refresh my page and enter any value it is throwing Null pointer exception.can

Searching - Hibernate
Searching  How we can search the record through Hibernate. As we do rs.next() to get the records in jdbc .Then how we can do this using Hibernate...{ public static void main(String[] arg){ Session session = null; try

hibernate firstExample not inserting data - Hibernate
hibernate firstExample not inserting data  hello all , i followed... for more information. http://www.roseindia.net/hibernate/ Thanks. ... as[]) { Session session=null; try { //used to read hibernate.cfg.xml file

Hibernate Questions

pagination in hibernate with jsp
(); } if(conn!=null){ conn.close(); } } catch(Exception e) { e.printStackTrace...pagination in hibernate with jsp  Hi, plz give me example...;%! public int nullIntconvert(String str){ int num=0; if(str==null) { str="0

check null exception java
check null exception java  check null exception java - How to check the null exception on Java?   The null pointer exception in java occurs... on it. See the example null pointer exception

Hibernate delete example program
Hibernate delete example program  How to delete an object in Hibernate? In my program I have to write program to delete the data using Hibernate framework. I want to delete one row of data who's primary key is known to me. What

runtime exception hibernate
runtime exception hibernate  runtime exception hibernate

Java Technology Tutorials

CRUD application in hibernate annotation
Hibernate: delete from student where id=?  ...CRUD application in hibernate annotation      ... using hibernate annotation.  Table name: student CREATE TABLE

Hibernate-Tutorials

Hibernate Exception
In this tutorial we will discuss about hibernate exception

Hibernate error - Hibernate
Hibernate error  I hava following error while running hibernate.../tutorial/hibernate. But I have following error. log4j:WARN No appenders... initialize the log4j system properly. Exception in thread "main

Hibernate Tutorial Example

Hibernate Delete Query
Hibernate Delete Query      ... database using the hibernate. Lets first write a java class to delete a row from... properly. Hibernate: delete from insurance where ID=2 Deleted

Hibernate Interview Questions

Exception in Hibernate - Hibernate Interview Questions
Exception in Hibernate  Hi Deepak, In Jdbc we can handle d exceptions manually, same as how we can do in hibernate. Thank u

Hibernate Interview Questions

Exception in Hibernate - Hibernate Interview Questions
Exception in Hibernate   Hi , In Jdbc we can handle d exceptions manually, same as how we can do in hibernate. Thank u

Hibernate Questions

Use of delete() method in hibernate.
Use of delete() method in hibernate.  Define the use of delete() method of hibernate?   Hibernate provide the facility to delete one row... department0_ where department0_.id=? Hibernate: delete from department where id

Hibernate - Hibernate
prog using hibernate query   Hibernate update query http://www.roseindia.net/hibernate/hibernate-update.shtml This will show you how to update records in hibernate! regards Meeya

hibernate - Hibernate
hibernate  is there any tutorial using hibernate and netbeans to do a web application add,update,delete,select   Hi friend, For hibernate tutorial visit to : http://www.roseindia.net/hibernate/index.shtml

Hibernate Tutorial Example

Hibernate Architecture
of the hibernate is used to select, insert, update and delete the records form... operations on the database like select, insert, update and delete the records... Hibernate Architecture

HIBERNATE COMPOSITE ID - Hibernate
HIBERNATE COMPOSITE ID  Hi, I have a database table structure as CREATE TABLE `attendance` ( `sno` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment, `empRef` int(8) default NULL, `dat` date default NULL, `timeIn` time

Reagrsding Hibernate joins - Hibernate
Reagrsding Hibernate joins  Hi, I am trying to make join in Hibernate...) { // TODO Auto-generated method stub Session session = null; try{ // This step will read hibernate.cfg.xml and prepare hibernate for use

delete query problem - Hibernate
delete query problem  SessionFactory fact = new Configuration... = sess. beginTransaction(); String hql = "delete from STUDENT where name = 'mitha... system properly. STUDENT is not mapped. [delete from STUDENT where name = 'mitha

Hibernate Questions

delete row from a table in hibernate
delete row from a table in hibernate  is there method to delete row in a table using hibernate like save(-) to insert row

hibernate code - Hibernate
hibernate code  well deepak,Regarding the inputs u asked for my fisr... void main(String[] args) { Session session = null; try{ // This step will read hibernate.cfg.xml and prepare hibernate for use SessionFactory

Hibernate Questions

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: node to traverse cannot be null!
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: node to traverse cannot be null!  Hi, I am new to Hibernate. I am facing the problem java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: node to traverse cannot be null! while updating a row. The code

Development process Questions

Delete database Table through hibernate and Spring
Delete database Table through hibernate and Spring  Hi, I am using Spring,Hibernate and Tapestry to save and also fetch data simultaneously from...); private UserDao userDao = null; /** * setter to allows spring to inject

hibernate - Hibernate
hibernate    what is the lazy Loading in hibernate? can you give the example table ?  Lazy Loading in Hibernate In Hibernate, Lazy... in the program's operation. The syntax of lazy loading in Hibernate... public Entity

Hibernate code problem - Hibernate
Hibernate code problem  Hai, iam working on simple login application using hibernate in spring. I've used Spring dependency injection too.I struck at DAO(data access Object)layer while executing the select statement in HQL

Hibernate error in eclipse
Hibernate error in eclipse   Hi... while running my application i got these type errors...can youme please? Exception in thread "main... by java.lang.NullPointerException))   NullPointerException is an exception that occurs when you

Hibernate Tutorial Example

Session #1 - Hibernate introduction and creating CRUD application
Session #1 - Video tutorial of Hibernate introduction and creating CRUD application. Example code of insert, update, search and delete data using Hibernate framework. This video tutorial introduces you with the Hibernate framework

java(Hibernate) - Hibernate
java(Hibernate)  Hai Amardeep This is jagadhish.Iam giving full code...) { b.printStackTrace(); } session.close(); }//try catch(Exception e...) { // TODO Auto-generated method stub Session session = null; try{ // This step

hibernate - Hibernate
hibernate  what is hibernate and how to make a pc hibernating?  Hi friend, Hibernate is based on object oriented concept like java... handle exception We need to open/cose the connection,create/close the statement

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError - Hibernate
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError  Hi, I am new to hibernate. while running the hibernate application i m getting the following error. Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/sf/cglib/core/KeyFactory

hibernate problem
:12) i am getting this prob while running my hibernate program in Eclips please...hibernate problem  please help me.... log4j:WARN No appenders could... initialize the log4j system properly. Exception in thread "main

Hibernate - Hibernate
Hibernate  when I run Hibernate Code Generation wizard in eclipse I'm... it. org.hibernate.console.HibernateConsoleRuntimeException: Problems while loading database driver class (oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver) Problems while loading database driverclass

Hibernate-Tutorials

hibernate delete orphan
In this section, you will learn to delete mapped record using cascade delete-orphan in Hibernate

Hibernate-Tutorials

Hibernate avg() Function
Hibernate avg() Function In this tutorial you will learn about the HQL aggregate avg() function in hibernate. An avg() function in HQL performs... avg(numeric_Property_Name) from ClassName Hibernate allows the different

Hibernate - Hibernate
Hibernate  I am trying to connect hibernate with ejb2.0 stateless session bean, my application sucessfully deploy in weblogic server but when i execute the client application i got an error message that class not found exception

what this exception is all about? - Hibernate
what this exception is all about?  What is a exception in Hibernate and how can i track it?Thanks in Advance

hibernate annotations
hibernate annotations to insert records into these tables. But it is trying to insert records into 'student_tbl_address_tbl' which is not created in database...hibernate annotations  I am facing following problem, I have created

Java - Hibernate
= null; try{ // This step will read hibernate.cfg.xml and prepare hibernate..., this type of output. ---------------------------- Inserting Record Done Hibernate... FirstExample { public static void main(String[] args) { Session session = null

Framework Questions

Hibernate - Framework
) { SessionFactory sessFact=null; Session sess=null; try { sessFact=new... pIt = pList.iterator(); while(pIt.hasNext()){ Person per = (Person... on hibenate to visit.... http://www.roseindia.net/hibernate/index.shtml Thanks

RunTime Exception in stand alone app with hibernate. - Hibernate
RunTime Exception in stand alone app with hibernate.  I have written small stand alone application using hibernate-3.2. When I run the application, It causes following types of exceptions. log4j:WARN Please initialize

JSP Servlet Questions

jsp-Hibernate Error - JSP-Servlet

Hibernate Tutorial Example

hibernate criteria delete
hibernate criteria Delete In this Tutorial, We will discuss about hibernate... is as follows which produces the output as follows Hibernate: delete from... the createQuery method for creating query String. In This example we delete the record from

hi - Hibernate
hi  hi all, I am new to hibernate. could anyone pls let me know what is generic DAO class generated by MyEclipse while doing mapping. I want to delete a particular record using DAO. Here I provide MyEclipse automatiically

Advertisements Advertisements